A Flash film for you to think about

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Author said:
A really short ****ed up flash movie... This movie is a symbol. It goes deeper than just beeing a flash movie. Its has a meaning, its about how the presure of exams can lead some people in life to suicide, drugs, cults, depression, and many more things. PLEASE WATCH IT AND THINK...
Link.

Its sad really.

Best answers
I wouldn't call it lame but there really isn't much to it.

EDIT:
The_Forgotten said:
its about how the presure of exams can lead some people in life to suicide, drugs, cults, depression, and many more things. PLEASE WATCH IT AND THINK...
Wow all over tests ...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"No break from life" thats the subliminal message here. so suicide is their "Break"

its actually pretty freaky.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that wasnt deep or scary

that was stupid and emo

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
"No break from life" thats the subliminal message here. so suicide is their "Break"

its actually pretty freaky.
Finally, someone understands :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea.....i could understand it..but still, it was stupid. Suicide = Freedom?

If you consider being barried in the ground 6 feet under, freedom...

Then your just stupid.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Oh well, people will have their opinions.(as long as they have their freedom.....while it lasts >=D)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh no the scary math teacher will give us a quiz and we will all kill ourselfs to show how much we hate the quiz!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how stupid it may be, it is true, Teens commit suicide because life is "Just to difficult" for them. Its just a flash representing them. so Hibiki what you said about the Math teacher isnt far too off. Call them stupid for killing themselfs over this if you will.... I do..

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hibiki said:
that wasnt deep or scary

that was stupid and emo
This "film" is an insult to emo. The guy who made it was probably like "oooh I'm going to make something artsy!" and made this bullcrap thing up.

The_Forgotten said:
Its sad really.
I agree, except the "sad" you are thinking of is a different kind of "sad" I am thinking of.

Best answers
Since we're all having fun flaming the flash. I'm gonna have a go at the thread starter.
'A flash to think about'. Think about what!??!!? That people get stressed from exams and kill themselves. It's not deep. It's jsut there. On the surface. There is nothing to think about. Maybe you should think about why u find crap like that worth the recognition of human eyes.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
It's ****ing retarded, and no it's not whether I understand it or not, just because someone doesn't have the same opinion as you doesn't mean they don't understand it.

10/10 stupidity rating.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i third that.. lolz
Fourth'd. For 20 seconds of grey flash I at least expected some sort of message. Suicide, Despair, Blood on walls and a guy with horns. Big whoop. Contemplating suicide because of a maths test is justifiable for following it through, if you're retarded enough to do it in the first place then how are you going to function later in life? Suicide is just natural selection at work. People commit suicide for a number of reasons, crushing debt, homelessness, death of a life partner. Some of these cannot be avoided, but you know how to get through a test? Revise. It's very simple. If it's still too hard then just drop the subject and not your pulse. There, you wanted to me to think about it and I did. Sorry for sounding cold and bitter and apologies to anyone i've offended.

On a lighter note, they used Half-Life sounds to make it, maybe they saw the ending to Half-Life 2 and were inspired to make something depressing.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly. That was pretty crap. If he wanted to get the message of suicide across he could of at least picked something better than a stupid exam. I've just been through the roughest exam period of my life (end of high school) and yeah it was tough, and the not doing well in one does make you feel pretty cruddy, but to end your life over it is just really dumb. Life goes on after the exam. (well not for this bloke but whatever) I pity anybody who thinks this reflects their inner personality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom