A Favor (NOT SIG)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
can someone make a kool ass sighn all black and put G.M.P all kool and stuf then on the bottem put Get Money Playboys and make look real real kool and remember NOT A SIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you :laff: :laff:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Signature requests are usually requested for in the Signature sub forum in the Artwork section.

Also, i'm a bit confused, you say this is not a sig in the thread title, however:
can someone make a kool ass sighn
You want a signature or a avatar? What your requesting seems to be really mislead as to how you explain it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're asking for a sig and you know it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
|Overlord| said:
Signature requests are usually requested for in the Signature sub forum in the Artwork section.

Also, i'm a bit confused, you say this is not a sig in the thread title, however:

You want a signature or a avatar? What your requesting seems to be really mislead as to how you explain it.
He wants a Sign, not a sig.

Though, I am still baffled on his request, I can't seem to figure out exactly what he wants.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super_Saiyan_10 said:
can someone make a kool ass sighn all black and put G.M.P all kool and stuf then on the bottem put Get Money Playboys and make look real real kool and remember NOT A SIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you :laff: :laff:
If you would type like a civilized individual instead of typing like you have to go to the bathroom, then maybe we won't misunderstand what your request is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
If you would type like a civilized individual instead of typing like you have to go to the bathroom, then maybe we won't misunderstand what your request is.
You must learn young one, how to read the language of the "need to go 2 potty but must type before will die if i dont typebefore will die". Don't mind so much onto the typing.

--

What do yo want on it, like what do you want the dimensions, do you want anything spiffy, lightning effects, swirly stuff.

Also, what colors? Be specific! (if you give me what I request, I'll make it)

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super_Saiyan_10 said:
If it's not a signature, then it still belongs in the artwork forum. Since a moderator or an administrator is going to move this eventually:

May I ask why you want all of these pictures/signatures done for you? If your having these done so you can give them to someone else, I doubt a lot of people would jump at the chance to help you since there's a chance that if your doing just that, that you're not giving the proper credits to the one who makes it and claiming it as your own. That's just speculation though.

Why do you need a picture like the one you explained?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Correction. No one is moving this. He seems to refuse posting in the correct forum, so I'm going to close this and let him figure it out.

The fun part is if he posts again in the wrong forum I get to yell at him. Yay!

- Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom