A delayed Tribute....

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
As some of you know, yesterday was the day we give honor to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
I hope many of you give your honor to him since he did his best to take down the wall that divided races in America. For a man who saw that this wonderful free country where there was heavy segregation where black people could not wash their laundry or eat at te same place as the white man. As Dr. King died, his dream did not die with him thankfully, and he deserves as much respect as the veterans of America for what he has done. Today there is still racism, but people of different races have the chance to settle it as HUMANS not black person or white person.
So I give my thanks to Dr. King and for other esf forum members feel free to chip in.

*EDIT* also tosay is his actual birthday,forgot to put that in

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:S dont know him myself, he did something in the usa i dont really care about

Best answers
Thats like saying you dont care WTC got attacked.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
Thats like saying you dont care WTC got attacked.
er... how, i said i dont care cos i dont know what he did you ****ing morron:S

*Keep the flaming to a minimum Tep...*-Majin_You

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
he help lift segregaioin from america thats what, you should of learned it sometime in school at some point

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He was a great man. His work changed the face of america. Too bad the Final catalyst was caused by his death.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
For some reason I was never taught about that. I'm not sure if it's my school, Scotland or the British Education System altogether but it just never came up.

But I do know who he is (don't ask how, I just do) so I guess I will honor him as well. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He could have continued his work much better a living breathing testement than a martyr.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
its just a shame he died, the guy couldve been a frikkin saint

Best answers
too bad there is still so much racism.....it's just masked better now.....

anyways...ya i went boarding in his honor......

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
yea u are right especially all the rebel flag supporters....THE CONFEDERACY IS DEAD TAKE DOWN THE FLAGS! ppl talk about how it is souther pride, then just make a flag saying "Southern Pride"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A saint... he cheated on his wife... a lot...

But otherwise he did some great stuff against segregation (not "segrefatoin" lol).

Those idiots with the confederate flags that refer to the civil war as "The War of Northern Agression" and drill themselves for some final uprising of all the black people in the US or w/e should be... ah forget it. They get their freedom of speech and stuff. Although this country contradicts itself a lot and I wouldn't mind it happenin one more time :p

There's a website that goes like www.KKKforkids.com and its the saddest and stupidest thing you'll ever see.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People only seem to rally together over something they can all hate. The ignorant rally together over fear of the unknown, and we get racist and fascist groups like the KKK and Hitler's Nazi party. Even under Martin Luther King the people rallied together under their hatred for segregation. People look to leaders to direct them away from violence and indifference and towards a common goal (usually), and that's what Martin Luther King was. He was a leader, and now he is a martyr, and he'll be remembered as such.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
my cat had to be put to sleep today :cry:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The cat, another martyr of.. .. err... what the hell?

Best answers
:( poor kitty... or old kitty... 21 right..? I'm sorry though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom