a CS mode

Best answers
i think there should be a couter strike type mode you can call it king of the hill or whatever you want you can either do free for all team and if you die your dead till everyone is dead then who ever is alive after it all wins simple as that

Best answers
team stick together, enemy doin a big bang, enemy won

u can erase a whole team with one attack and i really don't like the idea.

Scruffie

S
True... okay, how about...

When you get 'killed' you fall to the ground and can't get up until someone supplies you, or you take, a sensu bean? Nice idea in my eyes...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Originally posted by Ghoststalker
team stick together, enemy doin a big bang, enemy won

u can erase a whole team with one attack and i really don't like the idea.

this is NOT true,, you can only blow the whole map up if you got a high powerlevel, or you are playing whit the Struggle! what about YOU cant get more then 600.000 PL total! or you just start whit this pl! and its NOT highering

Best answers
If youre gonna do a mode like this, why not supply everyone, with a big amount of health to start with say like, everyone has 500 or 1000 health to start with. Would stop instant vitories, and would give you more of a chance, especially if your whole team gets blindsided by a ful charged spirit bomb.

Best answers
and wat if ur team mates dont wanna give u sensu beans.. just wanna watch you rott dead

Best answers
Originally posted by T-Dogg
and wat if ur team mates dont wanna give u sensu beans.. just wanna watch you rott dead
Then the next round when they are on the ground you laugh at them... It would also help your team win so why wouldn't they?

Best answers
i agree whit ghoststalker just one attack and you can kill everyone thats not even a bit fun

Best answers
well if you dont like to dont play that game mode, and as far as i can see it wouldn't be that hard to code. Possibly add the half-life equivilant to these lines to the current team-deathmatch and make a new game mode.

if deaths => 1
disable respawn

im no game coder (just started learning visual basic 3 months ago) but i think those two lines look pretty sound to me.
What does everyone else think?

Best answers
i know they can do it cause couter strike does it and it's not that hard just copy there code or just do what you said take out respawn till everyone is dead and when you die go into freelook mode

Best answers
lol this thread is laughs but i DO think there should be a counter strike mode it wont be cheap unless they still have kamahamahas(or unless they make them weaker)in the next beta

Best answers
Well i'd play this if they only put, melee, ki balls, and the weak beams on. This would make 1 person killing everyone in 1 blast.

I've suggested a royal rumble before similar to this idea.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they should use CS mode for capture the dragonball mode.. so that u can wish for your dead teammates to b brought back to life.. and sensu beans would also be important in this mode.. they're actually useless in deathmatch.. coz u juss respawn

Best answers
Well.. with the CS mode, I think maybe they should have a fairly weak powerlevel to start. But Say there are like 10 people in the game, 5 for each team, And I kill one of the people from the other team, My Power Level should be Substancially Boosted, Say from 600,000 to 1,250,000, and so on after each kill.. Making you Boost higher up in level each time. Also eliminate all the really mass attacks like Big Bang and Kamehameha until their powerlevel is equal to 4,000,000 or something, meaning the last 2 or so can duke it out in a really big fire fight.

Also, a One on One fight also seems cool to me as well... Have a fair amount of Senzu Beans around, and a substancial boost in powerlevel for waiting to be hurt alot before healing. Like.. the more your hurt, the more the boost in your Power level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom