A coffee table

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its a coffee table ^_^ And i made it and rendered it in max ^_^.

Best answers
looks good to me, i like how the edges of the glass have that effect they actually have from the edges.

glad to see you uses max and keep with it

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's really cool, look into getting a profession in that area, and I forgot to mention... how much I liked that font in the Sig Tourney.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its my favorite font ever ^_^. Thanks guys. That edge thing wasn't very hard to do, this table is kinda low poly, i want to make a high poly realistic version. i will probally do that later ^_^. It was rendered in brazil BTW, and i was experimenting with light magnification like you see on the floor. Came out pretty cool i think, i just love to model stuff around my house, its kinda like an outlet for my energy [hobby] ^_^.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Attach the gold-ish X's things to the frame, looks like its just floatin there. :]
Its cool though. Now make furnature and apliances, then a house to put them in. =P

Best answers
make some carpet
or do tiles with a rug,
and bump map the titls adn have a lamp are a light source

:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you really? My moms friend gave it too her. And it was a two piece set and the glass from the bigger one broke so she gave this one too use. That would be funny if you really did have this table XD.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Really nice, good job. Liking the effect at the edges of the glass top.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope, it was rendered that way. I finally got brazil all set-up and i was messing around with the glass material and i tested it on a sphere and i decided to model the coffe table for fun. Since i have always wanted to make a moel of my house, i just decided to start here :p.

sirken

S
make ur house :p, i love htis table it looks like it's FULL on polies as it is lol if this is low poly don't mess wit it lol it's cool!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oooooh, very nice, i love it, the renders look great, it looks lurvly, but like MP said, u shud attach sum stuff to the frame better, other than that im lovin it, plus i really like the wireframe, very neat and tidy, GJ ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea i gotta do that. But i hate rendering it cause it takes forever :p. This one took about 10 mins to render, thats why its a little on the small side, i usually do 800 x 600 renders. That would take even longer :p. Thanks david ^_^.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow..pretty nice......looks like the one i saw in the trash a week or two. But, why is everyone saying tight? Man..its just a table and render...But It is nice! ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice model, good render.

You know whats wierd though? I have that table in kinda a longer coffee table version.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go down to the local your local salvation army. You will probally find one there ^_^.

"Nice model, good render.

You know whats wierd though? I have that table in kinda a longer coffee table version."

Yea, i think you have the larger version that i was talking about.
It was so much nicer, too bad the glass broke :(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom