a clan

Best answers
Hi, im looking for a esf clan to join i can try out if u want me to also give me a server and a time i will be there name is normally Raiden

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go to links setions there is a BIG list of clan sites, you can pick the one you want in and go to there foums if they got any and contack them like that.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Ill give ya a chance if you wanna join clan [Riced]. Whenever my server is up, come play w/ me and ill let you know if you good enough or not.

Best answers
there are alot of clans around but alot are inactive, so you have to see which clan plays the most. And i also know for a fact that clan playing in ESF isn't that popular. There are just a few clans, but the number of players is alot bigger!!!Just go and play on some clan servers, they are usually around and if they have a lock on it you can sometimes find the password on their site!!!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
)v(ajin Gogeta said:
tonjohn i am looking forward to tying out >:)
Whenever my server is up come play in it and let me know that it is you and ill let you try out.

Best answers
you aren't aloud to recruit on forums if i remember right...

Best answers
I believe DarkSide is correct. Self-advertising is not allowed on forums. Or else every player would be asking to join a clan. Best way to join a clan is like someone already said, go to a clan server (Like mine, SL) and find players from that clan. Say to someone that you are interested in joining a clan, and they can pretty much evaluate you on the spot to see if you are worthy for a trial. Most active clans right now are SL, IOD, APE, and SnS. There are other clans that float around but these are the ones that come to mind.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
indeed

and this has nothing to do with esf

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't really see a point in a clan why join just to settle some clan fights and stuff when you can normally just join a server and play whenever you want too.Not when a clan leader wants you too when sometimes your too busy doing other stuff.Think about it eh..

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can still go into pubs and do everything else. Being in a clan gives the added bonus of organized matches against good opponents which are a lot of fun. Plus its a lot of fun if you know the peopel in the clan.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree, you meet alot of cool pple (looks at Scorch ;) ) and they help you out with stuff you have trouble with and it is jus all in all a blast and very fun.

Best answers
im not cool too? :cry:
yea i think clans are fun, when you get to train a group of people to get stronger, and fight alongside them in matches. plus you make new friends and everything. It's like playing a fighting game where you can go to vs. mode and play with the characters they got there already, that are all equally matches with one another (in most games anyway) or you can go to build mode (if game has it) and train some characters to get much stronger then they originally are and battle other trained characters. It's usually much more fun.....

ok maybe that was a crappy analogy... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom