A Clan Section on the Forums

ESF Forum> General > Clans ?

• Yes, I'd like to see this subject heading in the forum's future.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I dislike all things clan, or I have some other good reason not to approve of a Clan subject hea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know, one for all things clan. It would help them locate new potential members and communicate with each other without resorting to scouring around ESF servers looking for contacts.

V'

Best answers
I hate clans.I mean sure, its a fun way to know people,but haveing rules and regulations.Then in every clan there's always one A-hole who destroyes everyones fun.I mean jesus why cant he just calm down its just a damn game.On and on he just wouldnt shut up.Besides that , most clans are just a bunch of kids trying to seem tough in esf.I was in a clan for esf for about two minutes before I said Oh screw this, they don't even know how to teleport right.:cry:But before I go into a tangent, here's my opinon on clans.

All clans will be assorted in to two teams,SSj and Majin.Thats all theres going to be thats the majority of all the clans in ESF.You would think that these poeple would be creative.Then you have the cliche clan names like the Death bringers or DFB (dead finaly *******!).I think it would be a waste of space for a bucnh of kids whining and moaning while not even 1/4 of the peeople that would go on that fourm is actually looking for a clan.

Anyways if you were lazy enough not to read this, I will put it in a simple conclusion.No,too much whining and spamming.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Clans are not offically supported by ESF, because they suck ass, ESF supports League Devisons like 1 on 1 battles.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I appreciate your speaking on behalf of the entire team. I'm sure that you and they are like the borg; a single large collective of ideas passed on through osmosis. However, once "clans" start entering "leagues" they'll probably want a forum. I imagine you could rename it to "General > Leagues" if it really bothered you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I very much doubt they would make a clan forum, a forum for the earth league would most likely be around, tho im not sure if the EL site will have its own forum or not

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Clans arn't allowed in EL. Which means your screwed! MUAHAHAHAHAHA. Cause everyone hates clans.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The last time a clan section exsisted on the forum it was near complete spam, and the Clanners felt it neccessary to cause problems on eachother's web pages and ESF's Forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom