A big thanks!!

Best answers
Well I think I speak for pretty much anyone who has been able to download the update I just wanted to say THANKS A TON ESF TEAM! This is the most fun DBZ mod out there right now, I hope the further updates of this mod are good ones!..Cheers!:yes:

Best answers
yeah there are a lot of bugs fixed and pretty good re animations i´m looking forward to 2.0 :D

Best answers
ESF Beta 2.0 is a long ways away, probably about 1-2 years away.

Best answers
Originally posted by GohanMSX
Well I think I speak for pretty much anyone who has been able to download the update I just wanted to say THANKS A TON ESF TEAM! This is the most fun DBZ mod out there right now, I hope the further updates of this mod are good ones!..Cheers!:yes:
I couldn't agree more, great job team!!

Best answers
Yeah really. 1.1 is such an improvement. Meleeing is really toned down to the point that it's just another attack, which is really great. I think everyone should thank the team for all the hard work they've put in; this stuff is all free, we owe them some gratitude at least.

Best answers
Yes, I think we all owe the ESF team for making a mod for DBZ that is working and is great.....This is why many became modellers, sound creators and etc....and I think all you other people should stop complaining about all these errors....like someone else said "Rome wasn't built in a day" ...so just wait till they actually find out whats wrong with the installing part....instead of complaining about how u can't d/l or install it...and asking when 1.2 is going to come out....come on...1.1 just came out....just chill....u people should be satisfied that they took all the time to put out 1.1......
thanks esf team..once again...

Best answers
Just a thought, do you think it possible that esf should prepare for Half Life 2. I think it's coming out sometime this September.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF is not going to half-life 2, i dont think we are atleast :)
Also, beta 1.2 is the next version, not beta 2.0.

Best answers
Why did the first thank you thread get closed it was mine too i wonder why it got closed?

Anyway thanks esf team!

Best answers
I think mine was the first to get closed :p as long as one stays open though it's all good...
There are too many people whining about this update not to have a few who are actually thankful for the team's time and energy...

Thanks again ESF Team!!!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
wow its nice that not all people are complaining about 1.1 :yes: :yes:

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Originally posted by Me
wow its nice that not all people are complaining about 1.1 :yes: :yes:

heh.. why should we? some people complain cuz they lose in melee now ;) i think its :yes: :yes: Now :D great job team

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Originally posted by real DBZ fan
a question:
if i have 1.0, then i have to download a patch?
yep. if you already have 1.0 . you only have to download 1.1 patch. thats around +- 38mb.

*my patch installer is crashing all the time. so i downloaded the full ;)

Best answers
i downloaded the patch and it worked for me. I think 1.1 is great! Nice work, team!

Best answers
1.2 is going to be huge :) . expect it to shock u like the release of 1.0. im expecting the melee to be really good and it will add alot more to esf to have proper melee instead of just swooping . why am i expecting it to be good ? because a melee whore ( pcjoe ) is coding it :p :p :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom