A Best Friend

Best answers
In the show, when Frieza kills Piccolo and Krillin, Goku snaps and goes SSJ.
When the game is in Teamplay mode, you should be able to choose one "Best Friend" on your team, which, when they die, would give you some sort of boost.
The boosts could be:
A permanent, but small boost of PL (Not a lot, just a little helpful boost, and it would be weighted by how much PL you would have gained if you had dealt the finishing blow, so someone at PL 600k would gain more than someone at PL 1.5M from the same character, so you can't just have a team "kamikaze" who just flies out to die.)
A temporary, but large boost of PL (Sort of like a massive boost from the Turbo function. It lasts as long as you have Ki, or a time limit set for the server.)
A quick boost to Ki or Health.
Faster charging for attacks for a short while.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BY RAVEN RAGE
a permanent, but small boost of pl
it would nead a saftey system cause2 peuple choose themselvs and kill one the other and get very strong (but why get a reward for a friends death)
my opinion usseless
if you want revange kick some ass it's posible at aney pl and no boost required

Best answers
it calls for the DBZ feeling...it sounds cool, but i dont think its usefull enough...would be cool though

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Useless, completely, sorry. This isn't a tournament or role play style game, it's death match. People die and come back in under two seconds, so what is so powerful about seeing them get gibbed?

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
Useless, completely, sorry. This isn't a tournament or role play style game, it's death match. People die and come back in under two seconds, so what is so powerful about seeing them get gibbed?

That's why it wouldn't be that much of a boost. Whether they die and revive or not is irrelevant. I can't imagine it feels too good to get wasted by a massive energy beam. So maybe they get mad that their best friend is being caused a lot of pain.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers

Ok, it's 2 seconds of not playing oooomg ouuuch.

-_-

The person who is a best friend could repeatedly kill himselfor he could just suck ass and give this person a million "small boosts" adding up to a big boost, yea, this idea really won't go anywhere.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
its a bad suggestion sorry to tell ya
but forget for a sec the unbalanced part...
its still bad and I think 100% wont be included
if it gives you so lil enrgy ( in a level that it wont unbalance the game... )
then it should be so lil energy... that it wont make any difference!

sorry m8, original idea but not thought up to the end idea
so not good enough to ESF
better luck next time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom