999,999,999 PL?!?!

Best answers
Why all you people bother with commands to increase PL! Everybody knows that you just wanna know how to cheat, to play easier, be stronger and feel better! It's stupid! ESF is good as it is, and if I could change starting PL I would gave everybody around 30 PL so they start from nothing, and need to play much longer to be ascended character! Playing super strong ones is stupid, it's better to try to do impossible, than to be impossible:)! Whole fun is to FIGHT with OPPONENTS not to KILL the WEAKER ones! It's fun to kill somebody with easy, but only if you have at least one good OPPONENT to have fun! I don't see much fun in being the strongest! It's great fun to trying to be the best, but it's 0 fun to be the strongest!

Best answers
Maybe it was just a glich, becouse your internet's 2 slow.

Best answers
Kaba said:
Why all you people bother with commands to increase PL! Everybody knows that you just wanna know how to cheat, to play easier, be stronger and feel better! It's stupid! ESF is good as it is, and if I could change starting PL I would gave everybody around 30 PL so they start from nothing, and need to play much longer to be ascended character! Playing super strong ones is stupid, it's better to try to do impossible, than to be impossible:)! Whole fun is to FIGHT with OPPONENTS not to KILL the WEAKER ones! It's fun to kill somebody with easy, but only if you have at least one good OPPONENT to have fun! I don't see much fun in being the strongest! It's great fun to trying to be the best, but it's 0 fun to be the strongest!
dude are you freaking insane it takes for god damn ever as Vegeta to transform as it is......

Best answers
Lt.Zack said:
dude are you freaking insane it takes for god damn ever as Vegeta to transform as it is......
Me insane? maybe only little crazy, but ESF is worth playing much longer!! Anyway it's very easy to ascend for now less than 20 minutes if you're good:D

Best answers
well everytime i ascend i always disconnect :S i just dont see any point to continue when u have been ssj, because then u dont got any goals left... u cant go ssj2 :S kinda the worst thing about ESF...

Best answers
Yes! Changing to SSJ or any other ascended form is like a prize for playing:)! All characters should start with much lesser power level!!!!! few houndred PL would be great:p there should be new type of game in esf ~1.3+ ascend to the hightest form as first to win:D!

Best answers
well playing as Cell or Frieza, you couldn't use SSJ3 powers too!:D hey and who sayd about ending game? you win but you're still playing!:p this isn't suggestion:p but ascending is a prize, it would be better if there were a command to decrease PL, when I would start my game at 100PL I would have the same, or even more fun than normal!^^ or maybe there should be something like "hiding power"? I mean like "Turbo" but in other way! You decrese your power, but your ki is regenerating, and you can fight while your ki regenerate, but your character would be less powerful! I would love to have such thing:D Going to suggest it right away^^

Best answers
Kaba said:
well playing as Cell or Frieza, you couldn't use SSJ3 powers too!:D hey and who sayd about ending game? you win but you're still playing!:p this isn't suggestion:p but ascending is a prize, it would be better if there were a command to decrease PL, when I would start my game at 100PL I would have the same, or even more fun than normal!^^ or maybe there should be something like "hiding power"? I mean like "Turbo" but in other way! You decrese your power, but your ki is regenerating, and you can fight while your ki regenerate, but your character would be less powerful! I would love to have such thing:D Going to suggest it right away^^
..You're on crack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lt.Zack said:

Actually not really. His TF pl was lowered from 3mil to 2mil, it doesnt take very long anymore.

Best answers
Hsu said:
I know a way of getting your power level to 999,999,999 in 20 minutes but I am not going to say what it is because it iwll be abused. My friends and I used to do it all the time.
Your a liar! If Your Not Prove It!

Best answers
yea I do have to say the same thing prove it......all I can say you are just making that up to make yourself seem cool and skilled

Best answers
Sorry for that little spam there Hibiki^^! I just couldn't stop myself, from replying him!!
Anyway it's very easy to gain PL fast, just fight with the strongest, anyway it's more fun than killing weaker ones! And when people ascend, try fight with them as non ascended character, if you're good enough tactic wins over power and you gain PL even faster:D!!
Ah almost forget! Another way to gain PL faster!!!! Just look and write what you think:)!
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=42319

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom