90% complete?

Best answers
Originally posted by saiyanslayer
yo, i have a question:
who is it up to to say how much is left? just mastasurf? or is it a group disision?
Well, once a very long time ago.... (actually, close to a year now) all the team members came together and created...."THE LIST". Now in "THE LIST" was forged what was to be accomplished for Alpha 2.1 release. However, something changed...."THE LIST" was re-forged and within it contained what all was to be accomplished for Beta 1. Needless to say, we've just about done everything on "THE LIST". But uh, yea...we go by "THE LIST". It is all knowing. It is ever changing. It pwns us :D

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would just like to say ( so its official ) that beta 1 will NOT be bug free. We will try as hard as we can to get rid of all of the major crashing bugs, but as we all know thats close to impossible. Hell, look at Natural selection. Thats probably the most polished up beta 1 release ive ever seen, but they still have their share of bugs, crashing + non-crashing. We will probably be releasing a patch shortly after the release of Beta 1 to add additional **** + fix the bugs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah GOTTA SQUISH EM ALL :d

Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe
I would just like to say ( so its official ) that beta 1 will NOT be bug free. We will try as hard as we can to get rid of all of the major crashing bugs, but as we all know thats close to impossible. Hell, look at Natural selection. Thats probably the most polished up beta 1 release ive ever seen, but they still have their share of bugs, crashing + non-crashing. We will probably be releasing a patch shortly after the release of Beta 1 to add additional **** + fix the bugs.

Ah ok that makes sense, i mean common if it was bug free, you might as well call it 1.0 like i said before, then again i guess if all the features you guys have planed isn't in the mod then it is still a beta, even if it was bug free.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just let them work on it.If u dont wanna see that ur monitor blinks and ur PC brakes into peaces.

Best answers
u guys might as well make this a full 1.0 and squash every single bug.

Best answers
arghh.. it says on the mod data base it might be released in december fall.. i cant wait that LoNG..
:cry: :cry: i just cant wait for that message saying.. BETA 1 RELEASED>!

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a 1.0, Beta 1.0.

Best answers
well yes Pcjoe is right its only Beta 1 why are we so mad over that its not coming out.
Hello! Folkes.
when its about 4 Full version then ill think about making questions when does it come out.
dont rush the team Man.
they are doing the best they can, just to make a REALLY AWESOM game to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom