Images for Reference

Best answers
little off-topic :D

Zudo, if you still need help with 3d max, than check out your topic, cuz I posted a possible answer for your question

Best answers
I love this so many refs sites!!!! *drools* :D

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logic says this thread gets stickied. If anyone is bothered by that feel free to complain to me ;P

-Karrde-

/me and twister already decided against it being a sticky, that and we already have enough stickys

Best answers
Yay sticky!

Oh, btw, Anyone have any muscle refs of gorillas, front and side, also if you have regular front and side it would help alot, it turned out the image I had was of like a girl or somthing and had a wde head, gnna be hard to pull that back, so if you have any males, specifically western lowlands (scientific namd gorilla gorilla gorilla lol)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didnt think making it a sticky was necessary, since it only takes a few minutes for someone to find it on google or something, instead of trying to find something burried in this thread.

Best answers
Personaly i think it'd be good stickied and people are oviously happy to add to it

Best answers
Any Sonic character refs? (ANY of them.) Most of the ones I see from videogames are at the wrong angle.

Best answers
look around most of these ref links are DZ but the sites on some arnt JUST dbz so you cauld be lucky :)

Best answers
Meh, I doubt it. I was just playin Sonic Heroes when I decided to make some Sonic models. G'night

Best answers
I need a side and front ref of the same gorilla, and cannot find one, gorilla gorilla I need gorilla *breaks into song* I need a gorilla and I can't find one gorilla gorilla I need gorilla...

Best answers
Yes I need gorillas refs, please gorilla tron must be made!

Best answers
Out of all those refs, no refs of brolli, no side views of him in normal form no nothing no sketches(o i really need sketches) no nothing. *cries* why?

Best answers
this is a long shot but...maybe we can ask davidskiwan if he,d like to make a couple of refs like a brolly one or somthing for this thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hopefully that'll help you out. I can provide more Broly pics if you need them.

I had no idea how much taller than Goku he was :O

Best answers
i got that one but i need some more, for brolli left and right side and back, thx :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His style is completley symmetrical so the right-ref I posted is the same for the left. I'll try and chase down a back one.

EDIT: I edited both this post and my last post to include all the images, stupid image-count restrictions. I'm going to lump together his Normal Form and Restrained Super Saiyan Form pics because the only thing that's different is the hair, and there isn't many shots of Broly's normal form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom