Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Insane!

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
My theory: Poke a hole towards the bottom of the cigarette. Insert fuse securely. The cigarette burns in mid air, delaying the fuse. Once the ember hits the fuse, the countdown begins!

Balloon M-80.jpg

✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I don't see this working for at least five reasons,
- You will need a huge balloon with helium to lift a package like that, fireworks is heavy
- AFAIK ember can only be lit by flames not hot objects.
- Cigarettes now have a chemical compound which slows and kills the burn of the cigarette over time
- A small wind will either blow this contraption into a tree, house or an other location which can be dangerous
- If for some reason, the balloon explodes before reaching a safe altitude, the firework unit will drop at an unpredictable location, which is dangerous.
- 4th of July is silly

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
4th of july is a celebration of liberty!

oh yeah i guess i see how that's a silly thing to celebrate nowadays.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh sorry my bad...

cos y'all are totally independent now as well :p

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Independence from the Brits, who have basically sworn allegiance to the US at this point.

Progress.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
Thanks guys, but I decided not to do it. Reason being is that I found someone on Craigslist selling rocket type fireworks, which is not only safer but also more what I originally set out to buy.

In California everything is illegal except for those p**** fountains. Oh, and Snakes... (anyone remember the southpark episode with the Snakes?) The solution: CRAIGSLIST!

I'm still hoping to snag a mortar though ^_^

HAPPY EARLY 4TH EVERYONE!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! .... The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays.

THE ENTIRE CITY FILLS UP WITH NOISE AND LIGHTS UP THE NIGHT!! ITS SO AWESOME!! We're gonna be out on my friends porch with an endless fountain of beer and enough explosives to send us straight to the moon. Mwahahaha.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom