45 minute modeling!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
xstortionist said:
the models look ok...but they need alot of work....I don't know what your interested in...but I'd rather be doing high poly modelling...I just know people who get payed very well for doing high poly....but hey what do i know right? LOL kids these days.
And I know several people who get paid a lot of money for doing low and medium poly models. It's pointless I find high poly modeling to be no different from low poly modeling. They both have their own issues. Low poly you worry more about using your polies to their fullest extent where as with high poly modeling you worry about getting your edge loops and getting your detail in as neat and as clean as you possibly can. Comes down to preference, they're both fun in my opinion. Nothing beats Zbrush for high poly though it's simply my favorite.

@ Godhand: Not a bad skin ya got going there; you really need to work on yoru color variation though. Looks very dull and boring. Spice it up and you might have somthing worth finishing :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=Q hawt... hawt... hawt... like on msn.... just hawt... 1337

omg yo got da gohand godhan

Best answers
Ehhh, I was going to post this in the "WIP" section , lol. That rendering thread.
I'm sorry, posted wrong X_X.

Tek: I was requested to skin it as SIMPLE as possible, due the fact at the end the skin will be animealized. Animealized is a word I just figured out, and it means that alot of black lines will be added to it.
I'm not premited to say more, but for now I gotta stick to simple colors and small detail ^^.
Thanks for the feedback tho, and again I'm sorry for posting the wrong place :x.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Godhand said:
Ehhh, I was going to post this in the "WIP" section , lol. That rendering thread.
I'm sorry, posted wrong X_X.

Tek: I was requested to skin it as SIMPLE as possible, due the fact at the end the skin will be animealized. Animealized is a word I just figured out, and it means that alot of black lines will be added to it.
I'm not premited to say more, but for now I gotta stick to simple colors and small detail ^^.
Thanks for the feedback tho, and again I'm sorry for posting the wrong place :x.
Then haha you mean more or less Inked, like the ink and paint in max. Personally, if thats the case, you skinned to a bit too much you should be more sublte but your colors could still use work.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahaha godhand, it looks good. but like you said, wrong section.

unless it took you 45 minutes to skin that =P

45 minute skinning is also allowed =]

Best answers
Thanks Gir ;d.

No not inked Justin, it's something special xD. You'll see when done ;p.

Btw, that skin took me like ,3 hours to be precise. I had to reskin 2000 times before I finally got a BIT settled with it. I still think it sucks, but I'll see how it turns out as final.

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
here's a few things i whipped up in about 40 minutes or so while i had nothing to do at work.
I dont even who they are or what they are.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
._."

...40 min vor 2 characters.... holy.... look awesome.

Best answers
sorry,axman i thought that word was allowed,guess it's not.
@Godhand,i think its for SOS isn't it?looks great like all your skins.

Best answers
Well since I already posted here :s.
Yeah, I'm trying to make it fit for sos.

Figuring out how to get the head remodelled perhaps ;x.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Godhand said:
Well since I already posted here :s.
Yeah, I'm trying to make it fit for sos.

Figuring out how to get the head remodelled perhaps ;x.
Lol, those ears are HUGE :p

Anyways, i like it alot, pretty damn toight.
xstortionist said:
here's a few things i whipped up in about 40 minutes or so while i had nothing to do at work.
I dont even who they are or what they are.
Holy **** o_o

bad ass :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom