"3rd Hokage Model" ..just click -_-

Best answers
Heres my 3rd Hokage model for the NTP mod.
And you need to have Direct X 9 and and this little Ms3d thingy: Ms3d Thingy
To view the MS3D Viewer.

<object id="MS3DViewerCtl" width="400" height="400" classid="CLSID:59131903-4A33-40D5-80C2-5242DD365AB3" codebase="http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft/files/MS3DViewerOCX.cab#version=1,0,0,6">
<PARAM NAME="_Version" VALUE="65536">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentX" VALUE="16007">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentY" VALUE="12303">
<PARAM NAME="_StockProps" VALUE="0">
<PARAM NAME="URL" VALUE="http://www.ninetailspower.com/files/3rd_Hokage.msz">
</object>

Greetz Ran-D

EDIT: Forgot to give credits to Raiko for the lovely hands, thnx buddy ^^

Best answers
woah that looks kewl ass man,even no i havent seen naruto, well u done a nice job ran d. tho i dont got no critz

Best answers
Holy hell

The wrist guard on the right arm is god awful, You have like 3-5 Layers on it when you really only need one, thats like adding 150 poly's for no reason, kill them.

Also, theres really no point in modeling the eyes and mouth in a half-life mod, its a waste of time, ontop of that, his mouth looks more like a beak, too pointy basically
Round it off

The head overall (discluding the helmet) looks like that of a Martian, its ugly, re-do it or edit it to hell and pray it comes back.

Now, the feet, since its basically gonna be plain representation and a skin is gonna give the detail, make it dull...

Basically, cut the poly's down, there are way too many, also, get rid of the soles of the sandle, they are never round or protrude that far out on any character, a huge waste of poly's.

Generally, I don't see the model represeting the 3rd Hokage too well, I just don't, and even with a skin I'd probably still have my doubts...

Best answers
That model's gonna be hard to animate properly o_o
you'll have to animate his headband (?) in every animation .
Maybe you should try and make a new head from scratch , this
would save you alot of time .
But its definetely going in the right direction , nice work :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom