3dsmax, my first "cough" serious "cough" try...

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well serious, just a try...

I know its not a model, , but its something, a helmet of saiyaman, i used some budokai 3 references, and tried to make it...

I know its ugly, and go ahead, C&C and give it tips, even laugh at it if you wish, or say i am a complete moron, but please don't post that. ;)

Thanks to allmighty gir for the tutorial, i tried to use that, the only thing i can't seem to understand is how to correctly mirror it, so both sides are not the same.

bleh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhh how can you mirror so both sides arent the same? the point of mirroring is making both sides the exactly the same

and nice try for a first shot on max, keep trying

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DarkSniper said:
uhh how can you mirror so both sides arent the same? the point of mirroring is making both sides the exactly the same

and nice try for a first shot on max, keep trying
Thanks,

But about mirroring, i said that i had a problem with that, so i just did not mirror it, whenever i do mirror it goes wrong... maybe i explained wrongly,

Well i keep trying for sure, next time i have to figure out how to mirror without messing it up. :)

Best answers
Well in max all you do is right click, click clone, select ur option and then go to tools mirror x-axis if im not mistaken? At least its a start jp.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice0rz man :x Fnish more of it XD

What toolz0r did u use to make the head?

Best answers
Hehe this is much better than the other one i saw, btw where did your cat model go o.0

ontopic now, are you having trouble mirroring so that they look like they're connected to each other, select the mirrored groop without usin modifiers and move it so it looks like its connected, or are you having trouble with something else? post us a ss!! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
post a screenshot of what heppens when you mirror it.

oh and i just have to say. a certain other forum member just got pwned.

Best answers
*caugh* its a very good, decent model, finish the rest "thumbs up"*caugh*

@gir, who got owned?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He is reffering to me... thats cool though. Whatever you say. Id just like to know.. which one looks more like a saiyaman head.. that or this http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/growler/gohantop.bmp.. Just remember, i didnt start it back up again.

EDIT---
JP, thats very good, i suck with max, it looks too much like a brain with headphones though, try and make the antenas stick up and out more, they look too small. Gir just likes to pull my chain cause he is cool, nothin against you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jp's looks more like sayiamans head. good job jp!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jp said:
Well serious, just a try...

I know its not a model, , but its something, a helmet of saiyaman, i used some budokai 3 references, and tried to make it...

I know its ugly, and go ahead, C&C and give it tips, even laugh at it if you wish, or say i am a complete moron, but please don't post that. ;)

Thanks to allmighty gir for the tutorial, i tried to use that, the only thing i can't seem to understand is how to correctly mirror it, so both sides are not the same.

bleh

I think not... wow you guys just like to rag on me i guess, thats cool, i woulda been fine criting him if you didnt bring me into it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry to say this but id rather have a sphere as a head for a 3d model rather than a peice of paper, and that is why i like jp's better imo

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do me a favor, and get ur head out of ur ass Delete all of ur posts in MY thread and ill forgive you, I quit modeling so whatever, ITS ALL GOOD

ive got more important things to do than listen to *** non-helpful crits from little boyz all day on a stupid forum. peace
Now this nice reply is after i sended him a normal, and calm PM, just to wish him luck, and to explain WHY i posted that stupid CAT model of mine...

Now listen you, i don't want to insult you, but you are really something else

Gir just likes to pull my chain cause he is cool, nothin against you.
nothing against me? lol your funny, check that quoted PM of yours.. heh..

Well about the model, i used BUDOKAI 3 references

And it might be different then the reference Dan16 used, since its budokai.. i tried my best, and this is what it is, to say his is better to mine is better is something i don't care about,

We are both newbs, and we have to learn this program, you use ms3d and i use max..., i really hope to see a good model of you one time :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dan 16 also pmed me, dont know if i should post it here or not >_>

anyway jp i hope you continue to model in 3d max, its a hard program at first but maybe after 1 week or 2 you will get more comfortable with it ^_^

honestly your not getting anywhere liek this dan, me and jp try to help and give you crits but nooo u just wont listen to them and start taking your anger on us, im sick of this

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its cool to show people's PRIVATE messages..

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dan16 said:
its cool to show people's PRIVATE messages..
Its also cool to insult others...,

@darksniper,

Yeah i know its hard, and i have to figure out allot of stuff, heck in the beginning i didn't even know how to put a refference picture on a plane :p

But i will try to to better, and i finally figured out how to mirror correctly, and its fun ^_^

tough though, i will re-do the helmet( with mirroring), and who knows i might even try to create a complete saiyaman, but i am sure it will be a long road untill that will be easy to do.

I also want to try to make a car, lol just an easy one. :)

Thanks again guys. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom