3d Room Render

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks nice, I like how you even have the ear phones hanging down very accurate render

I'm guessing you set that up artistically prior to taking the photo

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Badass man.

Was this made for school?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks nice, I like how you even have the ear phones hanging down very accurate render

I'm guessing you set that up artistically prior to taking the photo
Yeah, the headphones I just modeled the ear pieces, and turned around and kind of dropped / positioned them to drape them over the table. Turned around and just made a cylinder to move the same way.

Badass man.

Was this made for school?
Yup! Had a portfolio class, to make something to put into a portfolio and I'm really happy with how it came out. Thanks :yes:

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks good BUTTTTTTT I'm wondering why the computer screen has 16 quads instead of 1. I know it doesn't really matter for personal projects, but just wondering!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No real reason at all hahaha I could bump it down a notch, I just figure, hey, if someone is stealing verticies then I need to implement more.

but really, good point, no real reason at all

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks good BUTTTTTTT I'm wondering why the computer screen has 16 quads instead of 1. I know it doesn't really matter for personal projects, but just wondering!
What good is a 1 pixel monitor, dumbass? Don't listen to him, Kain, 16 pixels is the way to go.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I showed it to my girlfriend, it took her a while before she noticed it wasn't real. The coke bottles didn't have the right 'shine' (and she knows here coke) :p also, the chair gave it away. I loved the poster, smartphone and the headphones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom