3 Types of Dragonballs

Best answers
Well we know how guru dragonballs will be decided (namek maps.)
But what about kami and dende? Imo the bigger earth maps should have dende dragonballs and the smaller earth maps should have kami dragonballs.
So the more wishes you want, the further the map you'll be travelling >=P (unless your on namek)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, very good idea, makes sense and retains balance :yes:

Although personally if I was making a map from a specific part of the DBZ series, like Babadi's Spaceship i'd use Dende's because those were the balls at that part of the show, but that's just me, i'm sure the team would choose which dragonballs to use dependent on map size. I really hope it gets in now :D

Best answers
Hey i said this little bit. But why not have all in one. For Big Maps that is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For many reasons:

1) 21 Dragonballs on the map will confuse the dragonradar to hell

2) It'll be impossible to get 7 of the same kind together while the other team are trying to do the same, and are shooting you.

3) Completley untrue to the show

4) Everyone would go for Guru's because they would get more wishes and wish points

Best answers
i think this is great but it should be like this:

guru:when you carry the dbs you will be very slow, 3 wishes
power:333,333 pl
1 min invincible
dont know what friendship does
dbs respawn after 3 min

dende:when you carry the dbs you will be slow, 2 wishes
power:500,000 pl
1.5 min invincible
friendship
dbs respawn after 2.5 min

kami:when you carry the dbs you will be normal, 1 wish
power:1 mil
2 min invincible
friendship
dbs respawn after 2 min

and i think they should put in more wishes :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree that there should be more wishes, see the big wishlist of wishes <a href="http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=48674">here</a>.

Your ball wishes make no sense though, Guru's make you slower and give you less stuff than Kami's, it should either be 3 wishes of equal power (i.e 3 strength wishes = 3milPL) and slower or 3 wishes of reduced power (i.e 1 strength = 333,333PL) and no speed drop, or there'd be no point in having the 3 types of Dragonball at all, they'd all give the same effect overall.

The original idea was 1 strength wish = 1mil PL regardless of which balls your using, if you can get all of Guru's dragonballs together without being killed despite the sluggish speed then you've earned it.

Best answers
good ideas... but too much .. so uhm... well i like it like: you can choose which db's
it'll be more work but it should be great:)

Best answers
about the suggestion.

Kami balls, is pretty stupid to add... 2 Resons
1. NO GT
2. Thay scater over entire galaxie not a single map.

Sry if this already has been said.

also about kami balls,
1. if you meen the normal before he and piccolo fuse, thads the same as dendes, dende just change there power, so thay cant be there both same, since its the same
2. if you meen kamis Black Stared... same as before... NO GT... :)

Best answers
Obviously the one nothing to do with GT :p
Kami dragonballs and dende dragonballs(enhanced) are different in power, so they're not entirely the same.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gaara, you don't know what you're talking about. I assume you don't watch the show so here's a brief summary:

Kami's Dragonballs are the ones seen throughout Dragonball and most of the first 7 DBZ Sagas. They summon Shenron who grants one wish and can ressurect a person once. They are quite small.

Guru's Dragonballs are the ones seen in the Namek, Ginyu and Frieza sagas. They are created and used on Planet Namek, and summon the original dragon, Porunga, who grants 3 wishes and can ressurect people multiple times. They are very large and presumably very heavy.

Dende's Dragonballs are the ones seen after Kami merges with Piccolo, they are created by Dende who is a gifted Namekian boy. He remakes the Dragonballs so they have more power (or harness more of the eternal dragon's power) and summon Shenron, who now grants two wishes. They're smaller than Guru's but a little larger than Kami's (presumably to indicate their greater power.) The size difference is a bit more noticable in the manga.

The Blackstar Dragonballs were created by The Unnamed Namek (Kami before splitting from Piccolo, thus expelling all evil from his body and getting the title of Kami) Because they were created before the split, they have a greater amount of power. They summon an evil representation of Shenron (NOT a Shadowdragon) who grants ANY ONE wish, including killing people and ressurection. They're the same size as Kami's Dragonballs. Once used, they scatter across the universe. Anyway, that's GT and is nothing to do with DBZ, ESF or this thread.

Best answers
your right yhey should be at the same speed so forget what i said about the speed i just wanted it to be more realistic becaus the namek dbs are very big dendes are medium and kamis are small thats what i ment but leave it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your right yhey should be at the same speed so forget what i said about the speed i just wanted it to be more realistic becaus the namek dbs are very big dendes are medium and kamis are small thats what i ment but leave it
No no no, they shouldn't all be the same speed, what you said originally was right, the larger ones (Guru's) are larger and heavier, so they reduce the carriers speed by more. Hopefully this will be implemented if the 3 dragonball entities are, if not then it's not the end of the world, though if it was it would balance the dragonballs a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom