3 trasformations?!?!isn't that unfair??

Best answers
well I was thinking....if goku can transform(in beta 2 i hope)3 times would that not be unfair?!?!I mean he would be the strongest by far vegeta is nothing than comparing to goku!Cause vegeta only get 2 ssj2 then;D

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Vegeta still has his ff that owns ^_^

And freeza will have 4 or even to become 100 % so.....

And maybe the Vegeta transforms will give him more heatlh or ki or extra attacks.

You`ll have to wait and see.

But first things first, beta 1.2 :D.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also just think about how long it would take to go ssj3. You would need a powerlevel of like 150 million in ssj2.

Best answers
Guys, don't you realize the ESF team is not stupid!? They will not make the game unbalanced just to stay true to the series! Otherwise Goku and Buu would be the only characters, no one else could stand up to them. They will add an equal amount of trans'es for everyone, or at least make the ones for some characters weaker if they have more of them.

Best answers
i agree with Zaius, the team is not stupid, and if they wanted goku to be the powerufllest so be it, because he is the strongest.
if they were to make him stronger then they would put a limit of ppl to use him, or edither just you would have to have a enormous amount of ki like 450mil to go ssj3.
but i herd that goku reachest 1bil at the end of the shenlong saga once he turned ssj5 with fusion.

ssj5 = red hair and almost ssj3 long

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everyone with the exception of krillin is easy to find 3 transformations. Vegeta could go to majin vegeta.

Best answers
Originally posted by Scorcher2k
Everyone with the exception of krillin is easy to find 3 transformations. Vegeta could go to majin vegeta.
Why does everyone think Vegeta's transformation should be Majin Vegeta? He never "went" Majin, he was controled, it's not a transformation. He did go SSJ2 when he was fighting Cell, just because Goku gained long hair doesn't mean Vegeta will.

Best answers
when vegeta became majin he wasn't being controlled, because he was too strong to be controlled by babadi. he let babadi put the majin spell on him, for the extra power boost that he got by letting his feelings for his friends and family go and become a warrior

Best answers
Yes he was "supposed" to be controled but like you said he was too strong to be controled. But yet Vegeta can not just go Majin, it was Babadi's work that made him Majin.

Best answers
Originally posted by mysticssjgoku4
i agree with Zaius, the team is not stupid, and if they wanted goku to be the powerufllest so be it, because he is the strongest.
if they were to make him stronger then they would put a limit of ppl to use him, or edither just you would have to have a enormous amount of ki like 450mil to go ssj3.
but i herd that goku reachest 1bil at the end of the shenlong saga once he turned ssj5 with fusion.

ssj5 = red hair and almost ssj3 long
He didn't turned SSJ5, Goku and Vegeta were SSJ4 as Gogeta.
A pl reading that goes that far is wrong and can't be calculated cause of no scouters then.

Best answers
Vegeta didn't go ssj2 while fighting cell, He went ssj2 when he was controlled by babdi, Babdi controlle Vegeta it gave Vegeta enough power to go ssj2. Thats why Vegeta "allowed" babdi to control him.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin Vegeta is NOT a transformation, SSJ Vegeta = Majin SSJ Vegeta, and if i remember correctly, Vegeta went SSJ2 sround the cell games saga?

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krillin just didn't grow hair and get stronger too.... I say majin vegeta because he goes from ssj2 to majin vegeta. Vegeta allowed babidi to control him so that he would become stronger. He talks about how hes no longer week and how he saw the two guys at the tournament who were bulky that used to be little runts. Majin vegeta is a step up from vegeta's normal power because of babidi's magic and its the strongest that vegeta was in the series except for the 10 years later at the end. Please don't argue with this I was just giving an example.

Best answers
vegeta vent ssj2(aka majin vegeta) in world tourny saga when babadi took contol of him (sort of)
majin vegeta is a transformation...
he went ussj in cell games
chris lol u need to pay more attention to dbz

Best answers
Ok, last time then im dropping this.
When did Vegeta go Majin? Did he do it on his own, no. Babadi controled him, how is that a transformation? He simply gained more power and got an "M" on his forhead, big transformation. And when in the Cell games Vegeta did go SSJ2 like Goku in the Hyberbolic Time Chamber with Gohan.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me kills topic with super sword skills

Guys, don't you realize the ESF team is not stupid!? They will not make the game unbalanced just to stay true to the series! Otherwise Goku and Buu would be the only characters, no one else could stand up to them. They will add an equal amount of trans'es for everyone, or at least make the ones for some characters weaker if they have more of them.
amen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom