3-30-2014 Goku Vs Vegeta

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
This is a leaked photo of ESForces, Goku VS Vegeta, with an updated Scouter?

POTW-03-30-2014.jpg

##############################
#######April#Fools################

- Love ESForces!​

Last edited by a moderator:
Best answers
This picture came out last year, it's not leaked, and you must have photoshopped it, nice try?

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Wasn't there a spirit bomb ?

and it's not even official potw Dx

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
hahaha :). Was just messing around, got bored. So decided to do somethen like this, and see how it would turn up.. Was thinking of a transparency Scounter layout, but yeah..

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You ****ing troll.... -_- Actually you should have done that until April the first not before April. Omg DO YOU READ DATES?

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
Wait... is ESF final gonna be over the shoulder camera or 3rd person like 1.2.3?

Best answers
yeah, i actually like the grass. How did you(the mappers) make it? It cant be polygons, because that would be too many polies, is it a normal map? it cant be a normal map!! What is it?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, i actually like the grass. How did you(the mappers) make it? It cant be polygons, because that would be too many polies, is it a normal map? it cant be a normal map!! What is it?
Generated by code.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Improved controls to manoeuvre the camera were standard fare during my time testing - are these going to be retained as far as you know Grega? I am quite fond of them, and of using an over-the-shoulder position. What kind of camera controls/interface can people expect in the final build? (presets/free/scripted, for combat/recording etc)

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
For normal gameplay there will be presets aswell as you can freely adjust the cam position and viewdirection. The grass are polygons :D and as Grega said..generated by code

Best answers
For normal gameplay there will be presets aswell as you can freely adjust the cam position and viewdirection. The grass are polygons :D and as Grega said..generated by code
That doesnt soud right! how many polies does one grass(is that even right) have?

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
That doesnt soud right! how many polies does one grass(is that even right) have?
It's handled by GPU as far as i know, so it's more like post effect i think,so it doesn't impact fps as much, may be wrong though,

Last edited:
Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Nope it has nothing to do with postprocessing and yes depending on the quality settings it can cost some FPS(but not that much, it's pretty well optimized). Polys uhm...well in a average groundview on a complete grass populated ground, the ultra settings renders around 1.8million triangles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom