3.0 Hype!

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Somehow, I don't think that 3.0 is being hyped as much as 2.0 is. Therefore, I deemed it necessary to create this thread to hype 3.0 more, considering other mods, like Fury of Cell and Bid For Power are also being raised to higher levels. I don't care if this topic gets closed, I just feel it necessary for a little hype dealing with 3.0! :talk: :notice: :)

TonyMontana

T
They don't need any hype. Just looking at the news and seeing the new models and stuff is hype enough.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trust me, when you guys see beta 3. Im sure youll like it alot. If all goes as planned, and hoped, Im sure youll love it.

Got some new surprises for you!

Best answers
not that much cool stuff.... just buu and transformations... thats it.... and a new melee system, but not much more...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
man why does every one go ooo and aaa over foc..... i hope foc dies and never gets done or it sucks ass cause jas is one big **** head ass dick moron cocksucker....

Best answers
Im sorry.. but i know this is off-topic.. Who are u |DBZ|Android16????. Im wondering becasue when i played botm.. im sure everyone knows what that is.. My name was the same. And thats my name on the botm forum.. im just wonderin. im not mad or anything..

And holy ****.. Darktooth.. Its been a while as i can say.. When is the site coming back up man.. I check about every 30 min to an hour to see if it is but still no.. I am very very curious to know.. Im bored and nothing to do anything more eithout botm.. I mean riddler atleast could have kept the forums up.

TonyMontana

T
Hey Hibiki, just because you don't like Jas, don't go flaming FOC. We're just making this mod for people like you to enjoy like all mods.

Best answers
lets see... there WAS a clan for esf called -|DbZ|- and i was android 16 so **** off you ***** before i come down there and kill you and your mom... and I have played BOTM once and its the gayest piece of **** i have ever seen... so **** off i had this name first so go butt**** your dad... and i know i didnt have a reason to flame him but you people have no lives and i have woken up so ban me if you want... ,,l,o0,l,,

i hope you all get lives especiilay hibiki you gay piece of **** alway sbragging about how you have the most posts in these forums... big fuking deal...

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, I don't seem to recall naming this thread "Fury of Cell Hype", so please, stick to topic. And, yes, 3.0 deserves hype, that way, we may get more than 8 ppl playing esf at a time. I never see anyone on these forums on ESF, barely ever. I was extremelly suprised to see SPiN on. [Mind you, it could be the time zone thing, those damn time zones!] Besides, I don't see Fury of Cell's site working? How can it be hyped when its site doesn't even work!?O_O

Best answers
OMG GOD.. your the biggest peace of **** ever.. I dont ****ing who had the ****ing name u stupid jew... All i said was I was just wondering who you were u stupid ass fag.. I wish pc was here.. Mabey he would bann your fuking ass. Your just a ****ing loser asshole.. And no one really cares wgat u think of botm.. Cause your just a fag that like to but F U C K his dad every night... Then you go an rape your dog ti'll he bleeds.. O and your mom.. Well she better becareful... Wehn she was huffing my rod last night i almost took her eye out with my D I C K... So why dont you just stfu you stupid ass bitting cumming asslicker ****face M O TH ER F U C K E R of a dip****. GOD and no.. Your the gayest peace of S H I T i have ever seen.. Ima gonna kill your whole family you stupid ass holepluger

TonyMontana

T
The FOC site is down because someone hacked it, so we took it down for a little while.

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I should be posting some updated stuff tonight :0)

oh, and andriod 16, you were going to be unbanned, but after you little escapade here I think you will get rebanned :S

Best answers
You all lie.

DbZ android 16 is the first male human to fully develop a female set of breasts. a.k.a Man Boobs.

Best answers
Me told android 16 to not drink so much milk, but he did not heed my advice, thus earning him the title He-*****.

Im just playing Lee :p

Best answers
i really dont care if you ban me cuz i am not coming back to these forums and android 16 i just said that as a joke between me and -|DbZ|- Piccolo... i didnt mean anything, i was just saying **** and it was funny... so sorry... but unban me? i never got banned sucka.... plus i am ****ed with ESF so go ahead and ban me.... i dont care....

ahhh yes... i am scared now, your going to ban me! O MY! i think ill go pee my pants because i dont get to sit in front of my computer and listen to you pathetic losers whine about ****... so once again ,,l,o0,l,, ... your pathetic threats dont scare me....

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
watch your mouth, i was in that mod before i joined esf.
edit- Well, were going hype, give us time:)

Best answers
i got nothing against you joe... i hope you join a better mod where your skills can really be used....

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like i said before, when esf "breaks up", im leaving and im going to freelance. and about skillz, i don't really got any, i can't even skin with a decent lightsorce yet.

Best answers
16, i dont get it sometimes ur ok other times u talk all this ****, callin everybody losers, but it seems to me that if anybody is a loser it would be u, i mean jesus christ u have over 400 posts, that meanse u post like 10 a day, so dont go callin everybody else losers with no lives

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom