28 days later

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMFG! This movie is SOOO good imo! The fast-paced action and the adrenaline-rush when they're running from the infected.........wow :shocked:

What do you guys think?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not scary at all.

its a new age, night of the living dead type flick.

personaly i thought it was hilarious.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't say it was scary....... :rolleyes:

It's a good, fast "survival" horror. It's not....I dunno.....Darcula scary... o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL the movie sucks SO HARD...

my explenation; the movie begins with a guy waking up in a hostital, they dont say why, only like in the middle of the movie, EVERY one is infected, only like 100 men are not, the film doesnt has a cool story line, its just slaughter.
the movie has a fuxed up ending.
i also think that it is verry badly acted, you dont feel bad for the persons, it looks like they are reading a story, they dont mean what they say ,that sucks, they movie could have been great with other people innit, and with a better beginning , and end.
they people travel to places that don't make sense to travel to, when the movie ends, there are still alot of people infected, the whole movie, just a big flop.
as pain said, it was more fun, then scary/thriller/horror.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is definatly one of the best horror movies out there. 9/10 :yes:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thlught the movie sucked, the only good sequence was when that guy, (i dont keep track of names) came back to the house and killed all of teh soldier guys, that music had a nice psychotic feel to it, othe rthan that, this movie isnt worth the 3 bucks i paid for the rental with

🍂 Regular
Best answers
nuttzy said:
i thlught the movie sucked, the only good sequence was when that guy, (i dont keep track of names) came back to the house and killed all of teh soldier guys, that music had a nice psychotic feel to it, othe rthan that, this movie isnt worth the 3 bucks i paid for the rental with
Agreed, the movie was simply utterly boring, the concept was good though, but horribly executed, a pity :S

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DPredator said:
Agreed, the movie was simply utterly boring, the concept was good though, but horribly executed, a pity :S
the movie was made in europe.. give it a break...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i laughed so hard when the star let loose the infected soldier into the house.

doesnt make sense in some parts, lets go scavenge for food, but oh heavens no lets not go to a gun shop for munitions!

and the part where he does a gurilla tactic on the soldier... that soldier was a freggin newb. lol. he would have died in boot camp is he was that bad.

i liked some of the scenes though, like when he is in the attick, he looks pretty hardcore pissed off, like hes about to kill someone... or gouge their eyes out o_O

and not to mention the plot is not original in any way.

oh an infection makes you go kill people and perhaps eat them. zombie movie anyone?

*edit*
by the way
the funniest part was when the dad kicked the fence, and a single drop of blood infected him. ahhahahhahahahhahaha that HAS to suck ass.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought the movie was very good, it is exactly what the resident evil movie should have been.

btw they did say in the movie why he was in a hospital. he got hit by a car priar to the outbreak and was in a coma.

and wtf do u mean it doesnt make sense where they travel? like where, they traveled to a building to seek shelter and the higher up the better, they went to the army place to seek help and find other survivers, everything else wa son the way there.

and the storyline was pretty much what resident evil was

an outbreak of some sort starts effecting people turning them into zombies, a couple that are left are trying to escape the outbreak and find some sort of human contact.

it is your classic zombie movie plot. i also thought it was very well done considering the budget they had and the fact it was from england.

these people pretty much shot this movie with a home camcorder.

its one the best zombie movies ive seen

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it was a good movie.... if i could go back though, i wouldnt pay money to see it >_<

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I found the movie quite entertaining.

Pain, we're both americans, so perhaps the concept is alien to us, but there are VERY strickt gun control laws everywhere but in the United States. England has very few gun shops I would imagine, especially merry old London.

At any rate, I found the movie to be quite fun, a great paranoia flick that catches a bit of the old style zombie movie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i never saw it but it did look kind of interesting

but i dunno i think the concept is a bit over done already theres just too many 'oh no we are last people in town and there are zombies we are doomed but wait we escape at the end yay for us' type of movies

Best answers
Movie is uber bad!!!U know why?Begins this like:3 human going to break into "mansion" of animals(monkeys).The girl is so stupid,and lets free 1 monkey!He infects her,and all humanity is infected by that girl-uber ****e*!Then main charachter wakes up in hospital,no1 out-oh man-I can became a burglar for free!Without jail-without payment too...Then,he finds out 2 more non-infected people-and they are 1 girl,1 man-And after some time,that other man gets infected and she kills him with magnum,eh :cool: ?Then they run from infected,and get to some1 apartment-little girl screams where is her's daddy-daddy comes,and they get inside!Then they go with car out of town,stop in supermarket,eh :smile: ,and they come to 1 town,and see that nobody is there.The blood comes accidently to daddy's eye from infected man on tree(EH O_O ???),and girl needs to kill him,but,she fails like verybody else,but some marine comes,and rescues them!Kid cries like no1 else,eh,and marines has trapped 1 infected on chain!But,he gots free,and gets inside,and starts to kill....And on the end,1 airplane (concord,ehehehe),is flying and trows some papers,and so well...end!What a movie-really non-horror-geez,this movie is 1 of the bad things happened in my life!My suggestion-if some1 didn't watched him yet-don't watch him-totally failure of movie...

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, fine cinema escapes you huh? Go watch Jason X again, and then tell me that 28 Days was a bad movie.

It wasn't your speed, that doesn't make it bad.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rofl how can u say that jason x was just so much of a great movie!!!

i mean the sheer quality of the writing and plot was just off the scale!! XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
even if there are no gun shops in england, you can still get good weapons of some sort. i mean ANYTHING that is easier to kill a person with than a baseball bat.
nailgun, sword (the girl had), car (the dad had), or at least get a metal bat his was wood o_O. my #1 priority if i was stranded alone and i had to kill something, get a ranged weapon with a good amount of rounds in a clip so i dont have to crap my pants reloading if theres 30 infected coming my way. not wander around in hopes i dont run into the infected. #2 would be get a vehicle if i didnt already have one. running into the dad.... they had no intention of finding a car on their own.

the movie was good... but some things they did just dont make sense. why would you want to have a close range weapon if your enemies can infect you by contact?

annnd although ive never seen jason X i heard it sucked.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They can't infect you by contact, did you pay attention?

Blood or saliva into your bloodstream, mouth or eyes . . . . any kind of bat is a lethal melee weapon, people killed eachother for thousands of years with clubs and variations on the club.

In addition, a vehicle can be as much a death trap as it is a mode of movement. The Girl's assumption was that the entire world was infected, why go anywhere?

Finally, the black girl did not have a sword, she had a single edged machete, which is far shorter and more likely to cause blood to fly than the bat.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we all know Stephen King started the whole trend with a virus killing peopel then an aftermath of evil dudes in some form.

Anyways I never saw it, heard it was boring.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba said:
They can't infect you by contact, did you pay attention?
yes i realized that, but if they are that close and not dead, the chances you will be infected by their projectile vomit or spraying blood or getting bitten, scraped, cut, etc, is very high. but instead of saying all that, "contact" is good enough =p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom