2 ways to transform

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think there should be more then 1 ways to transform. Not only by pl but by anger. You would get another bar on your hud. If this bar fills you can transform but not PERFECT transform. Youll be able to transform at any time even if you fill it at 1000pl with goku. To fill your anger bar it goes up SLIGHTLY when other team members are killed, when you are killed, when you block Ps ((Gohan ^^)), and so on and so forth. I think this would make the game more fun instead of just having to raise pl. Whatcha think?

Best answers
I really don't think this would work out as PL rises as you get hurt and that would raise your anger two and what about when you can transform normally with PL?

Best answers
perhaps yes...annoying to wait 15 min to transform Vegeta.(but ...hmm it does'nt work with bad boys so...)

Best answers
hmm yea i like the idea that when your teammates get killed and your anger raises, but what will they do about free for all?

Best answers
You're not gonna get pissed off if you kill people who are trying to kill you. ^^;;

So I'd assume there would be none in FFA. =P

Best answers
great idea! if you die it goes up simple as that and it than goes down over time (you calm down) so like if you get Owned like 10 times in a row you snap and turn into a super form untill the anger bar runs to 0 which should happen fast that would make it more fun mostly for the people like me that get beaten to the ground counstantly by the people that play ESF non-stop :yes:

Best answers
Hmmm... Maybe that could work. Maybe a x1.8 power boost for saya-jins and x1.6 for the rest.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Next time please post this in the suggestion part of the forums.

Moved.

Best answers
yeah I like the idea alot abd really should be considerd

Best answers
love the idea...specialy if your anger meter maxes out without the required pl, then you get a temporary burst in power...say 5 secs worth?

Best answers
Good idea. However, I think your pl should only increasae by about 25% to 50%.

This is why I think this makes sense. Almost everyone, Well at least the sayians did transformed by anger.

1. Goku when Krillen died
2. Gohan by pretending Freiza was killing everyone
Also wheneever someone gets hurt he goes balistic even as a little child
3. Vegete getting mad that Goku and Trunks could transform but he can't.
4. Majin buu was angry, can't really explain why.
5. Trunkks, doesn't say but he might of learned to transform because the world he lived in was being terrorized by androids.
6. Frieza, not really but he only transformed when he got mad.
7. Piccolo can't say because he doesn't really have transformation.
8. Cell not really, but he did get stronger because he got angry that a child like Gohan was toying and beating the crap out of him.

So not a bad idea if you think about it. There should be something that comes up so it's a choice if you want to transform this way.

LIKE ALL IDEAS I REALLY LIKE, I GIVE THIS A 5. EVERYONE THAT ALSO THINKS THIS DESERVES A 5 or A 4 SHOULD VOTE.

Best answers
Good idea, I mean great idea and I'll also give 5 stars. I was almost going to ignore this topic, next time be more descriptive.

Best answers
it might work, atleast until you reach a point where you can go perfect transformation, like, once your anger bar hits full, you instintly change in a flash of glory and automatically swoop/kick your target into a wall

that'd be really cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u do realize that u would explode long before the bar ever got filled

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunks transformed cuz gohan was killed
It's in the movie histrory of trunks

Anyway Hibiki is right unless it doesn't reset everytime you die whicch I think your saying it doesnt :eek:

Best answers
well .. it shouldn't reset when u die .. it should go higher .. BUT .. if ur death rate is extremly high .. like u died 15 times without killing no one .. then it will reset .. that's what alyways hapenes to all of them .. except for goku.
vegeta in the brolly and in the android 13 movie. trunks against perfect cell. gohan against perfect cell (he was gonna surrender if it wasn't for goku) and so on .. only goku never lost his fighting spirit :p but that wouldn't be fair if that was implemented in esf ..

also .. i think u should make it more challenging .. not only to transform, but for almost every thing it's just like 1+1=2 ! i mean it's all pre-decided. if ur ina power struggle u only put turbu on and press left click. the opponent would do the exact same thing. and .. if he is stronger he wins, i mean it should be more challenging, like u have to do something .. pushing the anger bar, doing something other than just one button press!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom