2 tiny suggestions

Best answers
as in my title, these are small sugegstiosn but here goes :rolleyes:

First one:

Piccollo should have a green generic beam instead of blue. it would jsut make sense. hes green, liek Cell, he should get green gen. beam.

Second:

Change Vegeta's Renzoku i mean the ki blob, make it liek Piccollo's
Scatter Shots, where like they dont make a ki blob, because Vegeta should get his full atatacl, instead the guy gets hit with like 2 -3 ki blobs, when he should get hit by 3 more. which is jacked up, because Vegeta loses his power.

And i looked in the Sounds folder then Vegeta, then saw his renzoku sound. it was rather intresting, you guys planning on putting that in there? or what? whys it there...

Best answers
the first 1 i think it should be yellow and not green
secend 1 no

i know that the rezonku now sacks but this wont make it better

Best answers
Goku's aura is White. he has bluie attack....

so that would be a false statement.

Best answers
hes got you there...as for the renzuko attack...i was wondering the same thing...it doesnt play on my ESF either....so..whats up with it...also piccolos beam should be green....just kinda makes sense...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
the renzuko attack...i was wondering the same thing...it doesnt play on my ESF either
Renzoku and the Sword do not work with metamod (or atleast they didn't, dunno if it was updated).

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
by !XxShAdOwxX!
Renzoku and the Sword do not work with metamod (or atleast they didn't, dunno if it was updated).
works fine at my place

about the kiblob if the guy inside fires an attack the thing explodes :D this explotion usualy kills the guy ;)

Best answers
!XxShAdOwxX! said:

He meant the Renzoku sound :talk:

it sounds wierd o_O go to ESF>Sounds>Vegeta

it hsould be in there. its named "Renzoku"

liek i said above, it doesnt soudn loiek something in ESF o_O

Best answers
Knives said:
Goku's aura is White. he has bluie attack....

so that would be a false statement.
Alright knives what do they use to make a white whiter? Blueing which is blue so it is not a false statement. Plus no one in DBZ has a white beam so why would they put it in?

Best answers
uh, the post above that one, or 2 posts above that one, soemoen stated that eveyrones aura is the same color as their beam :fight: , and that statement was false, and i was proving it wrong. i think it was Grega. :laff:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
white aura=blue generic beam
yellow aura=yellow generic beam
green aura=green generic beam
purple\pink aura=purple\pink generic beam
all those beams are just spirites
if you dont like the color edit the spirite yourself!
(though if you change 1 blue beam it chages all those who uses blue beam...
kaki!)

and vegi wont get pic's cause pic got to have something special for himself and he used that on anderoid 17#! + cell's JR.s!

Best answers
Miki800 said:
green aura=green generic beam
The fact that Cell has a green aura is crap....cell copy's moves so why the hell does he have a uniq color ;/

Best answers
because if u mix yellow and blue....u get green...so u mix a bunch of things together..u get one unique thing...thats diff from the rest...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom