2 things which happend me

Best answers
i dont know if somebody knows already but:

If you shoot frieza disk and you get meeleed you dont stop flying!

and if you meelee somebody and you charge up a kame or i think a beam 2 and he dies after he hits a wall than he was killed by the kame...... i hope you can understand this....(bad english)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe you can stop flying... I did... but I cant remember if the disc hit the wall... or I hit the ground :S
The beams.... I dont think it would happen unless its bad ping..... Thats when wierd stuff tends to happen :S

Best answers
I have never had a problem with the freeza disk, since i change weapons if i get hit while using it.

as for the wrong type of kill message showing, yeh i have had that happen to me to. All you need to do is melee someone into the wall and switch to a different weapon and you will get the kill message for the weapon you selected.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok ... this happend sometimes ... even the diamond above their heads didn't disapper at once ..
but I think it's fixed already ...

and this was cause by the client ... not by you ;)
his connection disconnected and he stood still

Best answers
Common HL bug: attack with any projectile weapon... while the projectile is in flight, switch to another(like grenade-> crowbar), and HL will think you killed him with your currently selected weapon(so you get a crowbar kill, and everyone thinks you're great, heh).
Don't think it can be fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom