2 things to suggest

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Hey, I can't know if you've already done it in esf final but few things from esf 1.2.3:

1.Increase the amount of KI - in my opinion the amount of KI is too "small" or short, for example, 2 kamehameha's drains all you're KI, of course you can fill it up in a short time, but I think doubling the amount of KI and reduces by half the amount powerup fills will be better.

2.Fusion - I think the current fusion is too hard to be done, 6 keys to remember in a very short time, I don't know if there's some technique to success, but I think increasing the display time or reducing the keys to 5 will be better(or even a new fusion system though its pretty good as it is now..)

Thanks, good luck and sorry if this has already been suggested, I haven't found anything.. :)

Last edited:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Second suggestion change is part of ecx, esf final won't include fusion.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because it's a bad game mechanic. Which is the opposite reason why KI probably won't be extended outside of transformations.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF by itself does not have a fusion system. And it will not have one either.

The KI in 1.2.3 is pretty good. Its a game mechanic to be able to maintain your KI in an all out fight. Its a skill that needs to be learned and perfected. So taking it out by increasing the KI pool would equal to us implementing an aimbot in to the game.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
ESF by itself does not have a fusion system. And it will not have one either.

The KI in 1.2.3 is pretty good. Its a game mechanic to be able to maintain your KI in an all out fight. Its a skill that needs to be learned and perfected. So taking it out by increasing the KI pool would equal to us implementing an aimbot in to the game.
I see, ok thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom