Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MOMMY......LOOK...IT'S A MONKEY!!!!! :D:D:D WEEEE

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Suggestion one:

Remove the "Cancel" from the wish menu in the dragonball mode, just like you did with buu

Suggestion two:

dunno if all ppl will like this but, you know goku is the only one who can make a small spirit bomb (doh!) and he is in the good team, now here comes the suggestion part: how about that the small SB can only be blocked by ur own team members(good), and if a enemy(evil) try's to block it, it will just explode, cuz in the saiyan saga good ppl(the ones with a pure heart) were the only one who could block it.

but offcourse ppl will now say, yeah but then u dont have any defence against that small spirit bomb, well u have acctualy 2 of the 3 left (the 3th was blocking) but the other 2 are PS-ing against it and the other one is just teleport away and then u can swoop against the one who SB-ed u...

Tell me what ya think!

Best answers
1 is a good but 2 y would u want to shoot soem1 on yoour team?

it wont hurt them newyas so it realy a usless idea but as i said 1st 1 is a goody

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well look i mean, if evil and good (both one guy) are fighting, and then somebody fires a small SB at the evil one, he teleports away, and the SB comes at you, so now u can block it, or if a Newbie is firing sb's wild (or sumthing like that ;))

Best answers
still no point in having it id get hit hoping that the explosion could catch the baddy

it makes no sense to have it so it cant be blocked

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it can only NOT be blocked by the EVIL team, ever seen the saiyan saga? Goke gave the SB to krillin and he trew it at vegeta, vegeta dodged it and gohan blocked it (cuz he had a pure heart) and trew it back at vegeta

*edit*

woops forgot something: So acctualy it DOES make sense

Best answers
Yeah, it does. It wouldn't be an unreasonable thing to do. But I seriously doubt the team would impliment somthing like that..... Call it a hunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom