2 piccolos

Best answers
Hey, me again.

Don't know if it has been talked about before (used search but haven't found anything:S )

Can't u make it so that piccolo can split himself in 2 ?
One of the 2 is u and the other doesn't do any damage, u can fly trew it. The 2 do exaclty the same, so if the real one does something the other will do the same thing.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
it's been suggested before. but you in the world you need control the other player?

Best answers
Now you don't you just control one and the other one does thesame thingo_O

Best answers
This has been suggested many times. I'd really likes to see this idea though. The only problem with this is, what if 1 of the picollo's gets meleed?

If they could make a way that the one that got hit be able to fly back to its original position then this idea would really work.

Best answers
Hey,

i would make it like this:
just one of the 2 can hurt u, the other one can fly trew u. But the person thats being attacked doesn't know which one is the real one and doesn't always know if he shoot block the left one or the right one.

Best answers
That would be stupid if only 1 of the 2 can get hurt. That wouldn't make sense at all. Why not just make it, if one gets hurt they both get hurt and merge.

Best answers
but when u attack him with melee, than u ll always aim with u r body and not with that of your duplicant.
So u'll never hit him with u'r duplicant, the duplicant is only there to confuse him I would say.
No?

Best answers
I like this idea.....and i understand what you mean about the second one being just there to distract people.....

Best answers
i think it would be cool if the copy of piccolo went off and just acted like a bot and fought whoever came around it

Best answers
hmm that's a good idea mate => u got a good point there. Ad if they could make it so that the bot would melee the same guy as you are meleeing. Hmm i like this a lot anybody else to?

Guys of esf are u reading this=> would this be possible(with the code etc)? cause i think it would be something good.

I also had another suggestion. U know the are working on that thinge with the transport => so that there stays an image after u transported. They also could make it so that with piccolo that image follows him (if he uses the split attack=>2piccolos).
But i like the idea above with the bot more then my oown:D

Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
The bot idea was said before, but I really like it. Krillin and Cell would have to have it as well as Piccolo. If they did this, than they could do the same thing with Cell's Cell Jr.'s(of course there would be a limit).

All of the above was suggested before.

Best answers
I know, I made the post => If Krillin vould get is as well then this would be great. Because krillin is not to popular for the moment. so....

Best answers
I still do not think it would be good, because it would cause quite much lag (I assume) and I don't like any of the ideas how it could be that have been suggested until now.

Best answers
Why not?
The second piccolo would be a bot (and they almost cause no lag) and that bot would attack the same guy as u'r attacking. But he has much less life than u. After 2 melee kicks he would die for example.

Best answers
.) If it would be implemented, people would want a splitting into four, not just two

.) Imagine a server with let's say three Krillins and five Piccolos. Everyone would split into two (or four!!!). That WOULD cause lag. And it would confuse and there wouldn't be much space left on the map...

Best answers
Hmm, but u should imagine it like this. While using splitform, i drains energy so u can't keep using it al the time. U should only activate it right before u going to melee a guy.(and 2 is a good start :p)

Best answers
Imagine how it could be abused if someone splits and hides. The bot would do all the work while the player would just recharge and gain frags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom