2 Gameplay Suggestions

Best answers
you should change the hud to where it shows your max ki/health as well as your current ki/health

and one more thing, I dunno if it's already like this but, when you get into a power stuggle (when two blasts collide) I knoticed that power level is the only factor to who wins the struggle, you should change it to where both players have to hit a button repeatedly to determine who pushes the blast in which way, but the harder you push the more KI you drain, thus, whoever has more KI will win the stuggle

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Powerstruggles are getting revamped in 1.3.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
COBHC said:
you should change the hud to where it shows your max ki/health as well as your current ki/health

and one more thing, I dunno if it's already like this but, when you get into a power stuggle (when two blasts collide) I knoticed that power level is the only factor to who wins the struggle, you should change it to where both players have to hit a button repeatedly to determine who pushes the blast in which way, but the harder you push the more KI you drain, thus, whoever has more KI will win the stuggle
They're not going to turn this into a button masher.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) Wha? It does show you your max health. If the bar is full then you have full health. If it is half-full, you have half health etc o_O

2) Powerstruggles should be about power, not how many arrows you can press. If you can't fire a powerful attack to meet an oncoming one, dodge. It's that simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom