1'st transformation

Best answers
Hey, i have an idea!
In show, i think everyone have saw, what after transforming for the first time in every form, a character regains his power and health. So, i sugest to add this to ESF. erh... Maybie nobody understood what i have wroten, so example:

Frieza has enough KI to transform for the first time. His energy bar is almost empty, and health is only 10 (almost dead). After transforming his health is 100% restored (i dont remember, how much he has in second form) and his energy bar is full (fully operational :) ).

What do you think about that?

P.S. Sorry, if someone has already sugested that, but i'm bad in gramar, so i dont know, how to search for this idea. :(

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't believe it's been suggested before, I'm probably wrong, but it's not a bad idea and could be a server option...

...titled, "Transform HP Boost."

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My hat goes off to you, not only did you suggest somthing that had not been suggest before, you acctually suggested somthing good :yes: and all on your first post *claps in your general direction* :smile:

this a good idea and i like it although it may give the person whos about to get a huge advantage an even bigger one, maybe lose this after you get to the second level of control of your trans? or after your first time (as i think youd suggested)

Best answers
ehm... i need to study english language harder.

Anyway, as i understood, you sad, what if this (power and health restoration) happens every time you transform, so it's wrong. I wanted to say, what this happens only the first time transform in to any form. if you didn't understood, here's an example (+ if restoration happens, - if not):

Frieza transforms into 2 form for the first time +
Frieza transforms into 2 form for the second or later emm... time? -
Frieza transforms into 3 form for the first time +
Frieza transforms into 3 form for the second and later one's -
Frieza transforms into 4 form for the first time +
Frieza transforms into 4 form for the second and later one's -

I think, you should understood that.

P.S. I suggest this not only for frieza. Its for all characters! I gived Frieza in examples just becose what in Frieza saga there was the first time, when this restoration was mantioned.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I like this idea, it makes sense, is true to the show and is orginal :yes:

The first time you trans in v1.3 you'll be immune to damage, I think this would work too, but only for the first time per trans as you suggested.

Excellent :yes::yes::yes::yes:

Best answers
A few more ideas:

1) As mantioned in show, every time a sayian heals from mortal damages, his power level grows up many times. I think, this could be realized when a character with health equal to 5 pt's eats senzu bean. I sugest about 1.1 or 1.05 times/heal. Example
Your health is 3, your daying. Your KI is 900.000. You eat senzu, and: your healed and your ki now is: 990.000 (if 1.1 times) or 945.000 (if 1.05 times). The bad thing is, what as your KI is bigger, as more ki you gain by healing (f.e: your KI is 15.000.000. After healing: ~16.500.000). This is only for sayians (Goku, Gohan, Trunks, Vegeta, maybie more... (ESF 1.3) :) ). By this fast growing KI, all enemies should quickly get not equal to you. Maibie to stop the growth from givven number (in Console). For ex.: sayian_heal_grow 5.000.000. From this power level the energy from heals will not grow anymore.

2) 100% form's. It's something like aura's, but accesible only from second form. F.ex.: piccolo fights with strong enemy. His not equal. Then you press the 100% power button, piccolo throws away his heavy clouds, turban and his power level increases by 0.5 power of 1'st form.
F.ex: in first form you have 1.000.000, in 2'ond you have... em... well, lets say about 1.500.000. Then piccolo throws away his turban, his power is: 1.500.000 + 1.000.000 / 2 = 2.000.000. Speed increase: about 0.25 of first form speed.
Ehmm... yes, one more thing. I think, what 100% forms would be very hard to make and take much time, lets say it's only an... ahm.. Beta idea ;)

Best answers
Some more ideas.
1) Then you... ehm... well, than 2 beams from to enemies hits each other, you start... I dont remember, how it's called. Maibie powerStrugle? In this, if you have enough power, you can transform. I think, this needs work. Meibie, let the character transform only if he has reached perfect transformation. About character, which does not have perfect transformation PL? No P.T - no transforming then beam-fithing.
2) Auto heal. I think, characters should auto heal. Something like this: You fight, but wasn't hit. Then every minute, if you wasn't hit, you regain 1 health (1health\1 min (60 seconds)). Then, if this done, then here are some edits, about sayians power level growth after heals: Sayians power only grows if its restored at least 50%.

Best answers
you had some really good ideas, but number one you can already do. if you're not perfectm it just takes longer to transform.
and i don't really care for number 2.. if it's in great, if not, then it doens't bother me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom