Suggestion

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I just got an idea of a gamemode for esforces.

So the basics of this gamemode is : There are two teams:
1)team 1 is earth special forces team(goku,gohan,krilin,piccolo,vegeta ....)
2)team 2 is Cell.
So the gamemode is limited to cell games map and each round the Cell is fighting one of the esf team members.
Other players can be spectators or just wandering around the map if they want to(or just watch the battle).

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Broli mode would be better.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Only Broli would be missing

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
You could just make a team deathmatch server and make it honor based...

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
This is a horrible thread RobiZ you put ZERO effort in to it... it's totally like "Hay guyz uhm like I was watching The Cell Gamez the other day on watch-dragonball.com and I totally creamed my pants. I wanna do that exact same thing over and over and over again."

You put zero effort in to the most important aspects: Gameplay mechanics and Balance.

This is a video game, not a T.V. show. Those fights on T.V. were choreographed.

Furthermore there's no replay value... For a mode to last, there has to be random variables to keep things fresh. See MY thread for a better idea of what this whole thing could look like http://forum.esforces.com/threads/155697-New-game-mode-Boss-Mode

Last edited:
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And yet, a version of his suggestion was purpotedly already being strongly suggested to be being implemented by the team quite a few times. You seem to be missing that he's suggesting a duel gamemode, not a broly vs all.

A duel mode or featured was very strongly desired by the team just a while back and the only reason I doubt it will be (or any others) implemented is time constraints. Of course, it'd probably be more open ended like JK3's duel system but I like to poke holes in peoples bravado.

Edit: As such, I think I'm gonna make up a suggestion thread of all the gamemode suggestions over the years tomorrow, not including a Broly mode.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
And yet, a version of his suggestion was purpotedly already being strongly suggested to be being implemented by the team quite a few times. You seem to be missing that he's suggesting a duel gamemode, not a broly vs all.

A duel mode or featured was very strongly desired by the team just a while back and the only reason I doubt it will be (or any others) implemented is time constraints. Of course, it'd probably be more open ended like JK3's duel system but I like to poke holes in peoples bravado.

Edit: As such, I think I'm gonna make up a suggestion thread of all the gamemode suggestions over the years tomorrow, not including a Broly mode.
"was purportedly being strongly suggested" LOL seriously? You know I just saw Big Foot the other day too, he kicked my arse because I didn't share my packet of Jack Link's beef jerky. Seriously I was launched by his uppercut all the way across the river and then got flown to safety by a near by Pegasus.

My suggestion was also a game mode. I'm not sure what you're really saying here, also, I hate the idea of a "Broly mode" or a "Cell mode" how about they let people choose whoever they want to be the super warrior? It's too limiting... But if you take time constraints in to account, YES i will still enjoy seeing a simplistic version of my idea (such as RobiZ has suggested) but my mode has a level of depth that I think would just make it over the top badass.

Don't get mad at bravado, if the person is putting forth the effort to cultivate an idea, it's a lot more effort than "HAY GUYZ, SO HOW BOUT THEM CELL GAMEZ HUH!?" ... lol.

RobiZ is chill though i got nada against him... I just like to see suggestions that are fully flushed out, because if we don't put forth the effort to complete an idea then it's the ESF team that's going to have to struggle with that aspect of things... if we some how can inspire at least 1 or 2 of the new implemented gameplay aspects then to me I've done my job and exceeded my own expectations.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Wait; you do realize that DaRkOwNs is a Force Pit member?

If anyone in the forum is gonna know, it's gonna be the Force Pitters. Besides, why wouldn't they? Is it truly so ridiculous to see that a game mode suggested by a user was....... PUT INTO THE GAME!? Oh! The controversy! Won't anyone save us?

Oh wait a minute, we have BlueSaiyan, it's fine guys.

Obviously, no one is going to sit there and yell "This game mode is perfect from the get go. Let's add it into the game tomorrow without any further consideration!" They are gonna give you some constructive criticism, whether you choose to take it as constructive or not.

And then you end the post with a nice explanation of how you shouldn't rage at people because their ideas suck. See first paragraph of your post, where you made fun of the notion of RobiZ's game mode getting considered.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
Wait; you do realize that DaRkOwNs is a Force Pit member?

If anyone in the forum is gonna know, it's gonna be the Force Pitters. Besides, why wouldn't they? Is it truly so ridiculous to see that a game mode suggested by a user was....... PUT INTO THE GAME!? Oh! The controversy! Won't anyone save us?

Oh wait a minute, we have BlueSaiyan, it's fine guys.

Obviously, no one is going to sit there and yell "This game mode is perfect from the get go. Let's add it into the game tomorrow without any further consideration!" They are gonna give you some constructive criticism, whether you choose to take it as constructive or not.

And then you end the post with a nice explanation of how you shouldn't rage at people because their ideas suck. See first paragraph of your post, where you made fun of the notion of RobiZ's game mode getting considered.
LOL I'd hardly call it an idea... I have the right to poke fun at stuff I notice in the things people say/do which perhaps you overlooked. That's just who I am, my sense of humor.... And the whole reason I came back in this thread was actually because after I posted my thread, RobiZ came in there and linked me over to his thread as if he had already come up with this idea, yet his idea is nowhere near as involved or as complex as mine, so yes, he did deserve a little backlash for doing that, but it was all in good fun. U can see him post on my thread on the first page LOL.... i'm still laughing about that.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Guys you don't seem to understand the Suggestions Forum at all... It works like this:
1. User posts a suggestion (with or without details)
2.Other users can discuss this, but it won't change anything.
3.Devs are watching these threads,but aren't replying to them.
4.If devs find a good point, they will make the suggestion reality,but with their own twist to it(as they see it right).

Basically you are now arguing for nothing really.
Chill guys, we are a community ain't we ? We gotta make this community better not worse.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"was purportedly being strongly suggested" LOL seriously? You know I just saw Big Foot the other day too, he kicked my arse because I didn't share my packet of Jack Link's beef jerky. Seriously I was launched by his uppercut all the way across the river and then got flown to safety by a near by Pegasus.

My suggestion was also a game mode. I'm not sure what you're really saying here, also, I hate the idea of a "Broly mode" or a "Cell mode" how about they let people choose whoever they want to be the super warrior? It's too limiting... But if you take time constraints in to account, YES i will still enjoy seeing a simplistic version of my idea (such as RobiZ has suggested) but my mode has a level of depth that I think would just make it over the top badass.

Don't get mad at bravado, if the person is putting forth the effort to cultivate an idea, it's a lot more effort than "HAY GUYZ, SO HOW BOUT THEM CELL GAMEZ HUH!?" ... lol.

RobiZ is chill though i got nada against him... I just like to see suggestions that are fully flushed out, because if we don't put forth the effort to complete an idea then it's the ESF team that's going to have to struggle with that aspect of things... if we some how can inspire at least 1 or 2 of the new implemented gameplay aspects then to me I've done my job and exceeded my own expectations.
Horatio is correct, not only am I a force pit member but I was also a beta tester. I know shit about the inteam that most others don't. The duel mode was publicized by the team, so if you search you can probably find it in the forum.

And just because there's not 3 paragraphs of text doesn't mean it wasn't thought out. One players cell, the rest are the dbz character that fought him. They duel cell one on one until someone wins and takes over as cell. I'm not saying it's the greatest idea, I'm saying that it may be similar to the Broly vs. all, but it is different to it.

So I would probably knock off the
This is a horrible thread RobiZ you put ZERO effort in to it... it's totally like "Hay guyz uhm like I was watching The Cell Gamez the other day on watch-dragonball.com and I totally creamed my pants. I wanna do that exact same thing over and over and over again."
bullshit before you get into trouble (again, I believe) for it. 'Cause, it doesn't seem like you got "nada" against him.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
Lol, well, I don't... the fact that he didn't respond to me angrily or get all offended made me think he was even cooler.... Can't speak for some of the rest of you though >_>

If a guy can't take me joking on him then he'll be no friend of mine.

Maybe it's the culture i was raised in.

Like I said though, regarding Cell being the main enemy in this mode... Why can't it be other people, why just cell? Well, if it's an issue with time constraints yes I would be happy with it, BUT i still have fun thinking of a more complex system. It's a challenge, and it's something I can look at and feel good about. Also having the experience I do with gaming for so long, I have a pretty good sense of what is needed and would actually work, but am always open to other points of views because multiple minds are better than one.

But don't you ever play a game online and think "oh if only THIS or THIS was different, this game would be totally bad ***" ??

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
lmao... i know it looks ridiculous. Like being in the crowd of a hotdog eating contest.
Well,I think it's a good idea that people fight each other or fight against a super bot in a closed place,and other people could watch the game、want his turn or wander around.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
Well,I think it's a good idea that people fight each other or fight against a super bot in a closed place,and other people could watch the game、want his turn or wander around.
The thing about a super bot is that it never gets tired... akin to why the androids were such a big threat in the DBZ universe, they feel no fatigue but human beings do. How much focus can one human being have? He better be able to hop scotch over fighters blind folded before he takes on multiple opponents simultaneously.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well my idea was something like that,but it wouldn't be limited to the "stage" or that fighting place. Basically it would be a duel mode i guess. But the only player that you can play against is cell(that's why cell gamemode)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well my idea was something like that,but it wouldn't be limited to the "stage" or that fighting place. Basically it would be a duel mode i guess. But the only player that you can play against is cell(that's why cell gamemode)
I got it.But if they wouldn't be limited to the fighting place ,how they could fight heartily with each other without doing harm to the innocent or the audience.

Maybe they would only have right to do harm to his opponent .:p

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I got it.But if they wouldn't be limited to the fighting place ,how they could fight heartily with each other without doing harm to the innocent or the audience.

Maybe they would only have right to do harm to his opponent .:p
that was my idea... the others would be like neutral who cannot be harmed or interact with each other.

On the other thought : maybe these neutrals could fight with each other ? But i don't know how hard that would be to make :?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think it won't be difficult to make for Dev,let's wait for their response.:)

Maybe they have some solvent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom