Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Test your reaction time! Human Benchmark!

While we're speaking of averages, you'll probably want to do around 995 or so more tests to lessen the error rate to something acceptable in which significant statistical conclusions can be based. Probably more if you wanted to be really accurate.

And I will remember your name and face on the day you are judged by the funhouse cast
    And I will rejoice in your fall from grace with a cane to the sky like 'None shall pass!'

.:: Administrator ::.
    Got questions on forum policies? Need to make an appeal? Want a brewski? Just drop me a PM, and we'll talk!

Getting slower the more I do this...

182, cba screenshot.

(Was second session, I didn't understand/fully get it first session .. (which ended up being 230)
    “If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.”Malcolm X

1st try = 174
    2nd try = 164
    20 clicks average = 172
    Last edited by Renyori; Oct 25th, 2012 at 11:23 AM.

With 1ms mouse averaging ~175 now (made it to the leaderboard). Too bad I don't have a 1ms 144Hz monitor to see proper results.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    How can yours be so much bigger then mine??

The only Russian ESF fan ><((('>'s Avatar
    IM

I was doing it from my smartphone and once guessed the exact time and pressed it successfully without even seeing green. Yet it said it was over 150.
    So yep. Use ur computer.
    [S2k]eVans

Im averaging round 240

Sig made by Voltage
    |ESF testing squad|

Whoa, I don't know if it's because I use a TV as my computer monitor or my mouse doesn't allow me to react so fast! But I'm averaging slightly above 300. Or I just have really bad reaction time :/ Nooooo, I'm getting old!
    DiebytheSword: Words of wisdom
    I have fatter fish to fry. But if you both keep on insisting on battering your selves up and jumping in the frying pan, I will not hesitate to cook you next. For everyone else's sake, leave each other the hell alone.

Yeah the TV should give you quite a delay. Regarding mouse, normally its polling rate is 125Hz, so unless you have a mouse that allows you go higher, or have hacked the USB port (Windows 8 doesn't allow that, 7 does), the delay is 8ms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    How can yours be so much bigger then mine??

Thread Information