13 of a dozen

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i think that you guys should make an attack thats never been on a dbz based game before something like an angry vegeta so mad that he is powering up with energy blasts coming out of his aura,
or that attack of frieza in the frieza saga that he moves goku in a ball and when it touches the ground it exploses.

Best answers
Yeah that ball attack would be cool, but it might be as cheap as the Freiza disk, and i dont agree with the energy blasts coming out while powering up it wouldnt be that cool.

Best answers
Originally posted by Amitron
Yeah that ball attack would be cool, but it might be as cheap as the Freiza disk, and i dont agree with the energy blasts coming out while powering up it wouldnt be that cool.
Hehe, I think the exact opposite... I think if the character is getting beat up badly he gets angry and his pl greatly increases. This would also help the newbies of the game. When you power up you go like SSJ for a brief moment a min or so, then you like fall to the ground loosing all KI. I don't know if it could be done, but it would be really cool. Anybody agree with me or am I a complete idiot. o_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom