Reaction to Beams, Etc.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The game overall is great but i do have a lot of problems i need to express.

1. When hit by a beam while your charging a beam its seems like you immediately go out of flying mode and drop to the ground. almost clipping off the beam instead of a full contact.

2. the frame rate has gotten worse and it really drives me crazy

3. it takes too long to reach your first transformation unless you constantly kill someone. i think it would help gameplay if the powerlevel needed was cut in half.

4. vegeta's renzoku attack is less than pathetic. he needs to shoot more ki balls after charging up. somewhere around 10 or 12 would be a good start.

5. krillen is too powerful and i think his second form should be scratched

6. frieza's death beam is too fast and the beam needs to be larger.

7. i think hackers are starting to accumulate and melee is more annoying than it is fun. the system is fine its just that some players are next to impossible to hit and you find yourself getting hit before you should (possibly frame rate loss)

i honestly will always love the game and the esf crew but these issues are really starting to bother me. i know you guys will correct these sooner or later. if you don't agree on some of my opinions all i can say is

"opinions are like *******s, everyone has one"

thx for your time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang said:
The game overall is great but i do have a lot of problems i need to express.

1. When hit by a beam while your charging a beam its seems like you immediately go out of flying mode and drop to the ground. almost clipping off the beam instead of a full contact.

2. the frame rate has gotten worse and it really drives me crazy

3. it takes too long to reach your first transformation unless you constantly kill someone. i think it would help gameplay if the powerlevel needed was cut in half.

4. vegeta's renzoku attack is less than pathetic. he needs to shoot more ki balls after charging up. somewhere around 10 or 12 would be a good start.

5. krillen is too powerful and i think his second form should be scratched

6. frieza's death beam is too fast and the beam needs to be larger.

7. i think hackers are starting to accumulate and melee is more annoying than it is fun. the system is fine its just that some players are next to impossible to hit and you find yourself getting hit before you should (possibly frame rate loss)

i honestly will always love the game and the esf crew but these issues are really starting to bother me. i know you guys will correct these sooner or later. if you don't agree on some of my opinions all i can say is

"opinions are like *******s, everyone has one"

thx for your time.
2. Just lower your resolution or use the Beta 1.1 Lag/FPS tweak thread.

3. It takes me less than 5 minutes to trans with Vegeta, maybe 20 with krillin.

4. Reznoku (or what ever) would cause more lag with more kiblobs.

5. haha.. hahha.. yea ok.

6. Its already hard to see past the bloody thing!

Best answers
UltraPerfectCel said:
3. It takes me less than 5 minutes to trans with Vegeta, maybe 20 with krillin.
Uh.. yeah.. right.. :rolleyes:

Transformations take long to accomplish sometimes, but i think the PL's are fine as they are.. The game isn't about transforming, it's about fighting.. If you fight well, you will reach ssj.. if you don't it will take you quite long.. Personally it gives me greater satisfaction when i reach my next level after a while, then it would satisfy me if it was just "given" to me 5 min ingame...
But the PL will prolly be changed anyway when more transformations will be implemented..

Anyway, to comment on some of your other suggestions Hwoarang..

Melee will be completely redone in beta 1.2, just be patient..

Vegeta's renzokuken is indd pretty useless, and improving this attack has been suggested many times before..
I still believe it would be best to keep the current number of ki blasts, cut the charge time in half (6 sec= full charge now, so 3 sec) and make it possible to move at normal speed while charging it.. Increase the energy useage a lil more to prevent abuse..

Best answers
Number seven is being taken care of right now. Read the beta 1.2 outline... ADVANCED MELEE. No more swoops, and crap like that.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
7. i think hackers are starting to accumulate and melee is more annoying than it is fun. the system is fine its just that some players are next to impossible to hit and you find yourself getting hit before you should (possibly frame rate loss).
Um, there are no hackers in ESF besides devil and other people that crash the server. Did u ever consider u were being kicked around by "hackers" not because they hack, but, becuase there good? You could consider a script a hack, but thats a whole other topic.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom