Naratu?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[Sarcasm]Yes, the giant frogs with swords, talking dogs, 9 tailed foxes and ninja magic are very realistic. I'd have to agree with Tetsudah that Naruto is more realistic than DBZ.[/Sarcasm]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, it is, and isn't. True, they both have their wierd un-realistic points. But in Naruto they don't fly, true! They run extremely fast and stuff, but it's not as non-sense filled(If you know what I mean...-_-)

Btw, I feel bad for you Leon, I knew you were gonna get bashed for mis-spelling Naruto.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how realistic is flying aliens shooting big energy blasts

compared to ninjas

Best answers
I think that SM's point here is that it isn't realistic, period. There is no way anyone on earth can do the things they do in Naruto (please show me someone summone a frog the size of an office building). And what he means by saying its a toned down DBZ is that it is a very action centered Anime. If you want to argue that point, then you, obviously haven't seen that much anime.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hibiki said:

compared to ninjas
ninja's that can move extremely fast, summon giant animals, make clones of themselves at will, manipulate energy, command insects that live inside their own body, turn into anything they want (this includes animals, and even a piece of wood), blow fire out of their own mouth, stand/walk/run on walls, trees, and basically any type of surface, re-incarnate the dead and command them, summon THE GRIM REAPER, turn into mist, throw shurikens and any other type of projectile in a way that it curves unrealistically? I'd say that they're pretty much equally unrealistic if not more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it may be unrealistic

but not as unrealistic as dbz

Best answers
SailorAlea said:
Haruno Sakura is an idiot. Sorry, but that's pretty much all anyone can say about her. She's a thirteen year old girl who does nothing but swoon over Sasuke.
Yet she is in both your avatar and you sig. Is there some irony here that I am missing?

Hibiki said:

compared to ninjas
LOL

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Brim said:
I think that SM's point here is that it isn't realistic, period. There is no way anyone on earth can do the things they do in Naruto (please show me someone summone a frog the size of an office building). And what he means by saying its a toned down DBZ is that it is a very action centered Anime. If you want to argue that point, then you, obviously haven't seen that much anime.
I can prove to you that Naruto is more realistic, Chakra, Chakra is real considered to ki. Chakra is real and was proven many times in Asian doctry, where as ki, is complete bs.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Abe Froman said:
Yet she is in both your avatar and you sig. Is there some irony here that I am missing?
I had these made when I first started watching Naruto, before Naruto was "The Thing" to watch. I liked Inner Sakura, so she's in the sig. I thought she'd eventually grow as a character, but she didn't. She's just the Master O' Bunshin, Haruno Sakura.

She's gotten more and more stupid, less of an actual ninja, and more of a support character to constantly shout "Sasuke-kun!," constantly.

I still have the sig, because I haven't gotten around to getting a new one.

Best answers
god, why are yous arguing about the realism of an anime, animes are ment to have a sense of unrealism. Thats the purpose of anime, to create an unreal world or character which would be almost imposible to create a live action film from, thats what makes them so cool, because the characters can do all this crazy stuff in their own individual ways makes every character and the anime as a whole so cool. How boring would naruto be if they couldnt run through the forests so fast and they had to set up laders etc to climb up trees etc and if they couldnt do any of their ninjutsu. And how boring would dbz have been if they were restricted to the physics and chemistry of the real world.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gaara-Kun said:
I can prove to you that Naruto is more realistic, Chakra, Chakra is real considered to ki. Chakra is real and was proven many times in Asian doctry, where as ki, is complete bs.
Ok.. say that chakra is real, doesn't matter. Has the ability to use that chakra in ways mentioned above been proven? Summon me a frog carrying a huge sword with your chakra, then Naruto will be realistic :p . You guys can take it to different degree's all you want. You can say that one or the other is more or less realistic, and no one is going to prove anyone right or wrong becuase it's an opinion. My personal opinion is that Naruto is just a tad bit mroe unrealistic. I mean, DBZ has beams, flying, super-human strength, and talking animals. Naruto has all of that and more. The only fact is that they're both unrealistic as hell.

Best answers
Pff who cares if it's realistic. One day Nruto won't be THAT popular anymore (I hope I eat my words)

To answer the thread maker....

Storyline : Many have explained this.

Weapons : Pretty much most ninja gear, like Kunai (throwing daggers) shuriken (throwing starts) swords* coughcoughtsuruginokencough* and some pretty weird stuff as well. This may include techniques that involve creating clones, breathing fire, summoning a giant slug(who isn't surprised? Besides, I'm different :p), almost anything.

Additional comments? Ninjas rock. Period. (No not naruto ninjas, real life ninjas, but naruto ninjas pwns pants anyway)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin*Leon said:
Thanks for the info guys,And mystic,How good is the quality of those downloads? Just think a dbz with todays tecnology...a whole new series...

VERY high, well there was 1 video that i found that was a bit lower, i tought it was....80....but the most are very highly detailed even if u have them full screen (on my 1024X786 or sumthing like that) thats why they are all like 180 mb+

most ppl download Anbu & Aone becos they trust that translation the most, but i prefer BakaSan =P but thats my oppinion

Best answers
Naruto is a great anime, good action, comedy, and all around great everything rofl...

The nine tails demon fox comes to the Konoha villiage and attacks it's people causing great damage, this was before naruto was born, mind you. When the fox was sealed, it was placed in a blonde haird boy named Uzumaki Naruto. Throught the first few episodes, he doesn't know of the existence of his Nine Tails nature, and often fails in the Ninja School. But the day of the graduation, one of the examiners of the henge test told naruto that if he could steal the forbidden scrolls of the villiage, he could learn the techniques and graduate finally. But what naruto failed to notice, is that h, the examiner, wanted the scroll for himself and had naruto take it. Blah Blah blah, naruto kicks his ass with the technique he learned and we all celebrated.

Later on in the anime, about episode 17, Naruto has an explosion of emotion because his "friend" sasuke had been killed... well, temporarily unconcious. The power of the nine tails came out and he pounded the hell out of Haku, and nearly killed him lol... I am too tired to type someone else type for me.

Best answers
Hey everyone thanks alot for the info! I think im gonna download some eps right now!And, could a few of you maby plse send me some pics of tha main dudes?

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naruto is a lot like dbz. It has the same kind of plot developement and even speed to the show. In recent episodes of the anime the fight scenes even carry on similarly. Naruto is just a lot better because it does a much better job and it does more of everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom