11:11 Coincedence

Best answers
I find it very odd that most of the time i look at the clock to check the time or whatever its always something:11 last night i saw it 2 times 10:11pm & 12:11am and this morning i was talking on my cell phone & when i got off the timer that tells you how long you have been on the phone stopped at 11 minutes and 11 seconds, if its not 11, its 22 or 33, etc. etc. and it cant be a coincedence.

this starts to make me think, what does it really mean? has anyone else had the same probs?

if anyone has any information please it will be helpful.

Best answers
Seems like Master Shake has been playing tricks on you aswell I see.

That's about the best info you're going to get besides coinsidense... I happen to look at the clock alot when it hits 9:11 but it's only mere coinsidense to me.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's just call it your biological clock... a simple part of human nature.

I typically look at a clock to find it's 1:03, 2:03, 3:03, or 1:17, 2:17, or 3:17

Best answers
Dang you... I just broke meh watch....... And it cost me 9000!!!!!1111 INR though... thats like 180$. O_0 meh Just lying lol.
But I did break it.... Dang it. Was 1:01 when i did....

Best answers
For some reason I have the same with 13:37 (24h clock here).. If I look at the clock around midday, I see 13:37.. It's ****ed up and probably a sign that I've been on the internet for way too long.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me neither. That site isn't where people usually get that kind of info. I wouldn't be surprised if you were browsing forums or sites on the paranormal and came across this, felt this would make you different or special, and came here, pretending to be ignorant of what 11:11 symbolizes or mean or blah blah.

That the deal with 90% of the people who feel the need to report such things in forums.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EDIT: I am an idiot. Next post, please.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wrong thread o_O.

Best answers
Me neither. That site isn't where people usually get that kind of info. I wouldn't be surprised if you were browsing forums or sites on the paranormal and came across this, felt this would make you different or special, and came here, pretending to be ignorant of what 11:11 symbolizes or mean or blah blah.

That the deal with 90% of the people who feel the need to report such things in forums.
lol didnt do that either........

My friend dean who loves hitler and kinda missing a few screws 2 keep his brain on track(if you know what i mean) was coming up 2 me telling me about this whole 11:11 thing, he was like "ay Daniel have you ever notice that alot of things gotta do with 11:11" and I'm like "Oh lord some weird BS I must here cuz boredom made me wanna know(I was saying that in my head)";)......Then i asked him what the hell is 11:11? he was like "remember all the events happened a while ago, did you ever notice alot of things happened back then happened on the 11th of something" I told him blah blah blah who cares its just stupid talk......Then he told me for the next 4 days he wanted me 2 see if I ever saw any numbers like 2:11 or 3:22 etc(as stated in the thread) I didnt pay no mind I thought it was just BS. Later on that day I came home decide to watch me some Kings of Queens(gotta love that show) and some other funny shows but I happen 2 fall asleep and I always check the clock when I wake up and it said 8:33pm, then I was thinking what Dean said and I smerked and start thinking BS in big letters:laff: so I decide to get on the comp. play a little esf and pwn all the noobs out there(that means pros) :) pwn alot of ppl and I got pwned a little too...I finish and quit out of esf and I notice my clock got 9:22pm......I still think its more BS cuz theres nothing important about this 11:11 mess........Then afterwards every thing I said in the beginning of the thread start happening and the only reason I made this thread cause I wonder if anyone else had the problem and I was tired of seeing these numbers in this way, so damn annoying ;( so i thought someone could show me the reason why they are there cause I rather be annoyed and know the reasons for it then be annoyed and not know a damn thing why I'm being annoyed :p

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most people don't realize they're breathing until it's brought to their attention, at which point they're uncomfortably aware until they forget again. Same **** with the 11:11 scenario. It affected you on a subconscious level, forcing you to look at the clock at a specific time, causing it to rise to the conscious level.

The post about paranormal sites applies to your friend, unless his friend told him. Then it applies to his friend.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, that's nothing. What's funny is that most of the time when I look at a clock famous dates pop up. Like 10:54 (1054. is the year christianity split into orthodox and catholic), 18:21 (year of the Greek Revolution) 19:45 (end of World War II), 19:18 (end of World War I), 19:14 (beginning of World War I) etc. etc. Seriously I could freely say over 20 famous dates have popped up in my clock lol :laff:

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No matter what time it is when I look at the clock it is always 12:00. Always, forever blinking. Eating away at my soul.

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I too have somwhat experience this as well.

I listen to a radio talk show called Coast to Coast AM (ya I know Iv stated this b4)anyway, One of the hosts experiences "11:11" phenomenon abit and has interviewed people concerning this, also many listeners have called in claiming the same.

You might wanna search the site and see what ya come with.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, I keep waking up at 13:37... O M G!~ THE CS ADMINS ARE WATCHING ME!

Ugh, its annoying that people make wishes at 11:11 on MySpace. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom