100% Frieza

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry to keep being a mod on the forums, but I am one.

Guys, there is an old rule from way back yonder that is still in the stickies that says you CANNOT make posts just to say "I love you let's sex." Translation: If you want to compliment his model feel free, but you absolutely must tell him what precisely is so great about it. You can't just be mindless and yell about how you like it or you can get warned for spam. This rule has been around. You also can't just post "Keep it up" or anything that doesn't have more than one word in it.

Nextly: Never bump a thread by asking if there are any updates. Think about it logically; if the author wanted to update the model why wouldn't he just post them on the forum and bump his own thread? You don't need to do it for him, it wont change anything, it'll just add another post to the thread.

Edit-- I did just look and to give you guys the benefite of the doubt it appears the congradulatory rule was lost in translation when we were trimming the stickies. Even so, the rule has been around for a good long while and it will be listed in the stickies again shortly. You should know better than to just post "Nice work!" anyway. Read the mega rules thread and check out number 7 (I believe that's it) on criticism.

Best answers
it`s really cool till now :) i only want to see another update picture :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well u got problemes ^^ i´ll help u out!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I am the noobiest skinner in the world, I never actually skinned and released something officially
but since we're friends ... I helped you out with all the internet stuff!! lol
Lemme try to skin it for ya!
I know a lil about skin map and applying the skining to them...
i think I'll try to use my bro and his photoshoping+some ripping from the only other 2
released friezas form 4 and refs from the show I'll get myself though others in here would be also good!
I'll give creditz dont worry(if I'll rip the skins)
anyway I love having both completed and wip works!
maybe some1 more pro at skinning will beat me to it... but I'll try
c ya next time on MSN, tell me when you gonna be...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
Never bump a thread by asking if there are any updates. Think about it logically; if the author wanted to update the model why wouldn't he just post them on the forum and bump his own thread? You don't need to do it for him, it wont change anything, it'll just add another post to the thread.
Was that so hard to understand?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh, especially cos im sure hes already said somewhere that he cant get online much at the moment, and is pretty bummed that he cant skinmap and is giving up modeling...i think thats a stupid idea tho cos hes an awsome modeler.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[size=+2]U guys are super dudes!
And the greatest news is.................MODEL IS FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!
I will release ms3d file so all u guys can try skining and I will put all those skins in zip so u can choose which skin u like better so pics tommorow and.......the file yupi!!![/size]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
thats gr8 news!!!
just make sure no1 will rip or calim\steal your unfinished model...
(BE ON MSN!!!)

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will know if some1 rips it:p
and I cant go on msn becouse u know why and I will upload those things from friends PC and he doesnt have msn:(
so till the next best thing!!!

Best answers
dendza said:
[size=+2]U guys are super dudes!
And the greatest news is.................MODEL IS FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!
I will release ms3d file so all u guys can try skining and I will put all those skins in zip so u can choose which skin u like better so pics tommorow and.......the file yupi!!![/size]
OMG! It's done! I'm definitly going to download that file when the skins are done!

Note: I didn't post this to bump.

Best answers
ghm. but why not in mdl file? how can i it use for evm,eea,esf...

i gues [ges] i missed up smth

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom