100% Frieza release!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
DUDE THE GUYVER UNIT OWNZ :p

any how sorry didnt know about "warez" even though i wouldnt considered it warez.

u need photoshop 7 ... heh i got photoshop 7 i know how to use it a little but uh perhaps u can tell me wtf to do and ill do it for ya over ventrilo. or team speak (rofl). hey it could work...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my frieza, (which im discussiong only cuz someone posted an edit of it), was at his proper proportions due to 95% of the refs i gathered had him with that huge head that everyone was complaining about, i actually built him 100% noobie style straight over a deadon front reference, dont badger it, i dont mean to toot my own horn but its the best form 4/cyborg frieza available for esf at the moment,

now on to dendzas frieza, i could tell when he made the original thread that he wouldnt deform very well, that is being confirmed here, custom animations wouldnt even help it that much the way the arms were built off the body, not much of the deformation problems can be fixed without rebuilding the main rotation points, which as i understand will likely not happen, this model was released in quite the fashion my brolly model was, in that it was up to the community to finish it,

Best answers
He should look a bit angrier or it looks like hes on lsd or pot ( tooooooo happy )

Bolteh2

B
please, stop reviving dead threads to get your postcount up..

and the model is released, he wont change anything

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bolteh, a former mod, is right... this is not acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom