• 1.Clip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2.Stats

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
it's simple ...what do you want :

1. A video of something from esf 1.3 ( melee .... just someone with turbo on or transforming ... stuff like that )
2.To know how much did they do of it or what do they have to do to complete it ....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Youre aware this will get you nothing, right? If you want some inside information, just join the force pit. We get all kinds on neat snippets on how the game is coming along and what the team is planning for 1.3.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1 because i already know what number 2 is. 1 is usually nice to see, even though i cud just play 1.3 when i feel like it.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
Youre aware this will get you nothing, right? If you want some inside information, just join the force pit. We get all kinds on neat snippets on how the game is coming along and what the team is planning for 1.3.
Jea right.

Yoining the forcepit is only 1 way. You can just go to moddb and check the profile of ESF. There are some things there to XD

EDIT: David HAX ^^

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm still waiting for a vid of the new melee system. Word on the block is we won't be getting that vid for a long time.

I have no choice but to choose 2. Yes, someone is pointing a gun to my head.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
c. all of the above please with a side of fries.

Best answers
2 is every unlikey to be said since they never did it for any of the other versions, one is more likely. the closest thing to a status in esf is the wee info on the front page saying current version, testing and development. i am in the same boat as david

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Would you like that Super Size, sir?

If we got "2" then it would be subject of inadequate information, and it wouldn't probably get updated.

If we got "1" then it could be a mjaor dissapointment in what they showed us. (IE Krillin throwing a disk at a tree to show us it cuts the tree.)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nabeshin said:
2 is every unlikey to be said since they never did it for any of the other versions, one is more likely. the closest thing to a status in esf is the wee info on the front page saying current version, testing and development. i am in the same boat as david
They released one of those "Melee- Outline required; programming required, Uberkame- Code done; still needs to tested" things for 1.3.

seb

Best answers
I would say stats..because people are asking over and over, "When it is going to be done OMG!" shut up,

so it would give a clue to them

Best answers
frsrblch yes i know .... this topic is just for fun ....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd pick a clip over stats.

Imagery > Words

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A picture is worth a thousand words. If the movie was just 20 frames per second and a minute long, it would be still be worth over a million. I know which i'd prefer =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom