1 I made for my brother

Best answers
K this was the first time(and i didnt use a fancy back ground) i made my own siggy, and it isnt even for me so crits are welcome, the border is a bith thick, and I find some of the pictures unclear, like the right one should be more visible, but i couldn't make it work o_o
Anyway comments are welcome :yes:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a clever arrangement of images, but nothing special. The font really doesn't fit in either...

4/10

Best answers
That font dosent fit and the sig aint nothing too special, not to mention that the guy looks like he just ate a lipstick.
Also if the transparent pic on the rigth would be removed it would look better.

Best answers
Yeah ty for the advice about the font but it doesnt have to be repeated in everyone's post :yes:

Best answers
Well, the more ppl say it, the faster it should be taken out :3

My opinion...you attempted a blood effect on the guy (at least thats what I see), and it came out...okay. The font needs to go FAST, and remove the transparent image on the right. Oh, and make the border thinner

Best answers
Well i tried it new and i still got problems with the font but this is wat came out now....... hope you like it

Best answers
i didnt cut the pictures out, every pic is a new layer and i blended them in.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont talked about "Is every pic in a layer?"
I talke about " the cutted out pictures (chara.) are sucking"
also i talked about "search for brushes in www.good-tutorials.com to get a much betta sig"
and...."the Layer transparency is not setted"

I think really have to learn how to seet layer transparency of to make Brushes and how to use filters! Pract with it!

Best answers

kk i didnt had much time to post but i didnt keep trying to make it better, so this is what i came up with now. Is it better or still crap ?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks nice, pics look a bit low quality...and i like the font....7/10

Best answers
Yeah your right maybe i should find some better pics

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The text sucks, and the pics are horrible. The thing has no flow.

I am back boys

Best answers
Stick with one of the pictures, both together dont work: it makes the sig lose any flow it may have originally had. I dont dislike the text, but I dont like it too much either. Maybe try to make it smaller and place it somewhere else.

Nice bg, though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you learn much ^^.... its a way better! i think you get the bridge... but the color ofthe chara. is not matching to the (fire) color on the right side ^^ but good!

6/10

Best answers
yey.. owa is back ¬_¬...* cant wait for more useless comments lol ^^

Cant see first one second one is good third is best if i were's u id make them wider but thats just my prefrence..

Luuv's u OWA!
-SaN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom