1 4m ub3r l337!

Best answers
Mines c00kie m0nster or Jez depending on wether im playing properly or not, i chose it cause its nice and random!

J

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhm, im Ryoko, or [AGCT] Ryoko or =SAS= Ryoko

I have many clans =] None professional or in any leagues! =]

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd complaing about the annoying leet speak, but Tepus beat me to the punch.

As for names, I'm Karrde. I've always been Karrde, I will continue to be Karrde. I've been Karrde loner than PlayingKarrde's been PlayingKarrde (not that I expect any of you to know what i mean - See Bushido Half Life). In any case, I've been Karrde for a long time. That's why I keep the name.

-Karrde-

Llort

L
i dont play this**** game

hey karrde u rip that name frm talon kaarde? i notice its spelled differently tho

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by 1m4 0wn y0 455
j00 5|-|0|_|1]) f1|257 |_34|2|\| 70 5[]D34|< 1337 83f0|23 7|2y1|\|6 70 f14|V|3 50|V|30|\|3 1|\| 17
youre to good for me! in can only see the first 5 words u are uber l337 :yes: :yes:

Best answers
ive been called Chitenga since the day i made a wizard called chitenga in diablo 1.

people fell with in my awsome pk/hacking powers.

i joined the most feared clan in diablo 1...DAS..

I got attached to that name,thus its original.

Therefor Today and forever i'll be called Chitenga..

Chi- Japanese or Chinise for energy
Tenga- Spanish for giving

Chitenga

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mellee biatch, he said "You should first learn to speak l33t before trying to flame someone in it." And speak l33t again, and I will find you and murder you.O_O

Anyway, name's Hitokiri, means assassin in japanese, I dunno why I chose it for this game. Normally I play as a sniper in other games like SOCOM or CS or whatever so that kind of lead me to it, but the name "assassin" is way too plain for me. I dunno if I'm even spelling it right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom