1.2b WORKS PERFECT WITH AMX, BUT NOT JUST 100%

Best answers
I got AMX to work perfectly with ESF 1.2b For all those dumbasses out there mUHAHHA :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: (no offense but just want to say it :D) You just gotta remove the .DLL of ESF BOTS. If you dont, it does work, further you gotta put in a plugin.ini file in addons/metamod which refers to addons/amx(x)/dlls/amx(x)_m(s or m).dll then you gotta edit liblist.gam (wordpad) and put addons/metamod/dlls/metamod.dll in there.. WHAT A JOB, but it works....

I dunno but if ANY of you have some experience with those plugins, i got a huge problem, i got 100 plugins (less but just an example). but just a FEW wont work, i used 0.9.6j and all works cept for those others, the ones that DONT work do work in 0.9.3 and they give this error when i try to play in 0.9.6j: Runtime error 10 at line 346 <( A plugin i really want to use) How the hell do i fix this, i asked at help in esf they couldn't help, i asked in AMX they couldn't help (YET), i asked an AMX programmer himself HE COULDN"T HELP! God is there someone left that CAN Help?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
screw amx plugins , they just got no reason to live , they are cheap , used for cheating & just stupid

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom