1.2 Features

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I was wondering. Can somebody tell me some of the features that will be in 1.2? I know there are way more than they're letting on about. I saw a post on esf-world.com or maybe it was esfstuff.com but anyway I saw a post and it listed a bunch of features such as walljump and swoop struggles but what else will there be? I would greatly appreciate any answers.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They just released a manual, read it.
Yes, it supports Steam, and only Steam. The esf team are giving no support to WON users. (And that edit button there is there for a reason =P)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
There's more than they're showing in the manual, trust me. Read through it carefully. Do you really think it would take ANYBODY taht long to create just a new melee system and maps? and no, it will not be ONLY for steam.

Best answers
Super_Vegeta said:
There's more than they're showing in the manual, trust me. Read through it carefully. Do you really think it would take ANYBODY taht long to create just a new melee system and maps?
Yes...I think it would take that long.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ermm, do you even know what they did?
Do you know how many animations DarkTooth had to do for each character?!
The team spends plenty of time making sure everything is fine and dandy for the release, and there is plenty in the manual. Why the hell would they release a manual without all the 1.2 features in it?
The team do this in their free time, they do this in their spare time. They dont even have to release the mod if they dont want to. So they can take all the time they want on this mod

Think about it...
Considering you've only just registered here on the forums, and i can almost guarantee you haven't been following the mod around on the forums as well as the website, you dont have the right to call people sad souls about things you dont know.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I don't know, but you've answered one of my questions. There will be new models. YAY!!! See? That wasn't in the manual, was it? Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go watch Goku fight bebi.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No...it wasn't in the manual...but it was on the esf news on the front page :rolleyes:

Best answers
Ye they would put everything in, otherwise the manual is useless.
and theyre gonna support steam and won DUDE!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yeah, I already knew about WON, I just wasn't sure about Steam. and Jonedaniel, I just looked at the front page and guess what... IT WASN'T THERE SO SHUT UP!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its called an ARCHIVE !!
Also try reading the modeler's Dev Journals.
Try thinking before you tell me to shut up next time, would you?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The team WONT support WON, all the testing they did was on STEAM.
and read around the forum rules, disrespecting other members isnt allowed here.

Best answers
dude yes in the manuel it says new models obviously Super Vegeta u havent been reading the hole thing. dont get smart to Jdaniel for nothing man hes giving as much info as he posibly can and yet u get smart if u ask your questions nicely hell give you more info but now he probaly wont for obvious reasons go away read the rules then come back

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only new model is Smo's Piccolo, I believe.

Best answers
Yeah the only things new about the models are the 100+ animations in all of them. That makes about 500+ animations or so put together. I don't know if reanimating an existing model means a completely new model, but to me it doesn't.....wait it does. I guess there are new updated models.

Bet Darktooth really needs a rest from doing all the animating.

Best answers
)M(-DarkVegetto said:
yup new gohan model too, but still that guy needs respect
Nope gohan is not going ot make it in 1.2 only piccolo

Graphics/Sounds/Animations
o Added trail to scatterbeam
o Trail length for flares varying with amount of charge
o Half-models for being killed with the sword/discs
o Shuffle button + current song name and time on mp3player
o Env model animation
o Teleport after-images
o Explosion fx
o New maps
o New Piccolo model
o New sounds
o Optional Japanese soundpack

Best answers
super vegeta if thats what u really think then I suggest u go around the journals of the staff and read them carefully, also look at the archive...
u really think its so easy to create advanced melee and all the other features, if so go ahead and make esf 1.2, its so easy isnt it?
the team is doing a huge update and they wanna make sure when it is released it will be DONE (no bugs, no errors, nothing) and u say they are hiding things from you... man
arent u ashamed, anyway go play dbz budokai maybe u will see how esf fairs against official games and u will see what a hard work the staff has put together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom