1.1.0.9 ok?

Best answers
they killed Action HL:cry: but there going to fix it:D i really dont like CS 1.4 ive been playin it for weeks now and its really not that fun

Best answers
Well i got 1.9 and i installed it, first it wouldnt let my play LAN games it just crashed, so i un-installed ESF and re-installed it now the sky's have big lines areound them, lol, not a big prob though, also i have pratically NO lag even with a 56k

From Guru-San

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i got 1.9 and i installed it, first it wouldnt let my play LAN games it just crashed, so i un-installed ESF and re-installed it now the sky's have big lines areound them, lol, not a big prob though, also i have pratically NO lag even with a 56k

From Guru-San
Why did u get 1.9?!?! Just to see what it was like?!?!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good question...

use 2.0 its "1337" :D

Best answers
I don't know about u guys but my skys are still there and nothing has changed =-D. O ya another really great site to dl from is

http://www.zeroping.com/main/

O heh Antoine I know it may sound stupid but since im not good at making models could u make an SSJ Bardock skin in the SSJ Script =-D. All u would have to do really is change Bardock's hair =-D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all u would need to do is change ssj goku...

or just cut the head off of ssj goku and stick it on bardock... with a few skin changes to the head...

Best answers
Hey Antoine, No i got 1.9 because i also play alot of TFC and need it to play on-line, plus i wasent able to play on-line without 1.9 on ESF. PLus the sky only changes for me on some maps.

From Guru-San

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u people need to update to version 2.0!!

thats the latest one... :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey Antoine, No i got 1.9 because i also play alot of TFC and need it to play on-line, plus i wasent able to play on-line without 1.9 on ESF. PLus the sky only changes for me on some maps.

From Guru-San
Oooooo.....u mean 1.1.0.9!! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom