Whats better and where can I get them?
And why cant I kick every1? a player named like [SS4]* -ghahdhu- i couldnt kick
like can u not kick people with more then 1 word or long name?
Whats better and where can I get them?
And why cant I kick every1? a player named like [SS4]* -ghahdhu- i couldnt kick
like can u not kick people with more then 1 word or long name?
Umm if you type vote in consol a number will appear next to the players name then u do the kick command:) eg. “1: [SS4]* -ghahdhu-” thats what it should look like…im not sure if the vote thing works in ESF but try it out
vote dont work,any1 else know why I cant kick people with long names or spaces?
I type “users” for the list of the numbers and then type kick name 12 and it boots but a name like Gioh | hofo doesnt work kick Gioh | hof 45 and nothing happens any ideas?
and Whats better Admin Mod or AMX and where can I get them?
If you’ve got rcon to the server, just do “users” to get their “userid”, then kick #x , where x is their id.
And why not just install both AdminMod and AMX? I prefer AdminMod command-wise, but AMX has cool plugins like StatsMe.
how do I do rcon? and where do I get adminmod and amx?
Is rcon different from normal kick? cuz when I kick normally I need to enter name and ID but do you need to logon as admin for recon or somthing?
OOOO now I get it I need to put the # sign :laff: anyways ty it works now
[QUOTE=RedXIII]
vote dont work,any1 else know why I cant kick people with long names or spaces?
I type “users” for the list of the numbers and then type kick name 12 and it boots but a name like Gioh | hofo doesnt work kick Gioh | hof 45 and nothing happens any ideas?
and Whats better Admin Mod or AMX and where can I get them?
[/quote]