Warned Micknel for creating an account just to troll an insult me.
All future warnings by me and other people will be posted here.
Warned Micknel for creating an account just to troll an insult me.
All future warnings by me and other people will be posted here.
I can’t tell when Dam is being serious anymore ![]()
i think he talking serious
Warned madman for thinking I’m being serious.
When is he ever serious?
Can I like, start warning random people as well? ![]()
warned sicron for wanting to warn random people
Warned Madman for being Madman.
ily
Warned for not capitalizing my name.
ooh ooh… can i get a warning?? I want to feel special ![]()
Warned for wanting to feel special.
Everybody is warned for warning people ![]()
With you, doesn’t that create an endless cycle of warnings?
Warning to all the Mass Effect haters out there.
**** you. ![]()
Moved to Video Gaming. (this counts as a warning)
How good is Mass Effect 2?
omgg it’s ****ing amazing, the ending is so orgasmic I was flipping the **** out T_T