Real Super Sayian

This kid. He’s real, I wish I was like him

http://youtu.be/fYxCrugJj_o

That’s Jason for you. With a more fluent speech.

I don’t know peoples real names here :frowning:

http://forum.esforces.com/members/32295-Intentionator

No it’s not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcGwVaalqJk&feature=related

The video responces to this are ever funnier. But yea, wow.

Yes it is.

http://youtu.be/8UQlhLM9LBI

Kids nowadays…

that’s me and you all are nonbelievers!

This guy reminds me of shane.

Becoming a SUPER SAIYAN is no longer fiction.

You people think that I am joking, right?

Well behold:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08mr8bkN_Nk&feature=related

Source:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYxCrugJj_o&feature=youtu.be

:smile:

I r disappointed. His hair didn’t grow nor went gold :(.

Already posted

Why would he post himself doing that? It’s just embarrassing lol

Where

Look for it, It’s pretty easy to find :\

Threads merged, problem solved.

Im not gonna lie… It was something I pointed out to myself watching this… You can be whatever you want to be truly… Yea. Weird that I get it from a kid trying to turn into an imaginative being.. but just maybe he is a Super Saiyan.

Maybe he is super crazy too.

There nothing wrong about letting your imagination run wild if you are atleast able to distinguish fiction from reality.

I won’t hide the fact that I used to try to mimic powering up too when I was younger. Nowadays it only happens in my head. :3