Project: Saiyan Revival - Progress

My apologies for not explaining exactly what P: SR is. P: SR is a project I started a while back, in which actors live through the various Sagas of Dragonball Z.

You can check here to see the current progress of the project:

Actors Needed: 2 - (60% completed)

Models Needed: 4 (w/skins & animations) - (20% completed)

Voice Actors Needed: No set amount. It can be one person doing everything for all I care, so long as they’re somewhat decent voice actors. - (0% completed)

[SIZE=4]Team:[/SIZE]

Project Lead: Spunky
Actors: True-Warrior, Arsenovicius, Deanio
Voice Actors: Jakut (Pending)
Modelers: Spunky

This thread will be updated quite often, unless the idea gets completely shot down, in which case I’ll go back to moping around these forums. I dearly hope that doesn’t happen though.

Those wishing to join the project team should either post here, PM me, or e-mail me at [email protected].

Support us by attaching our banner to your signature, or by using one of our avatars found below:

BANNER:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/SSJ3Gokou2/PSR.jpg

AVATARS:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/SSJ3Gokou2/PSRAv.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/SSJ3Gokou2/PSRAv2.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/SSJ3Gokou2/PSRAv3.gif

  • Spunky.

and what story ? ._. you want to get people who dont know for what they should do in a project… there wont be any.

So what is this an addon to esf or something or what?

show examples of your work, i wouldnt want to do anything unless i see what the person is capable of producing

I think that it’s some kind of ESF movie :expressionless:

I’m wondering too.. :smiley:
could be a movie tho.

Hmm…voice actors and models…I wonder… DUH!!! It’s a movie! :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry for not explaining. Yes, it is a series of movies, reportraying the various Sagas of Dragonball Z.

As far as i can rememeber, there were quite a few attempts on doing a series like that, most of which died without completion.

Let’s see if you can do it :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, the first step (and possibly the most difficult) is recruitment. Once I get some active and dedicated people, you can consider it already completed.

i would be interested in joining once i finish the ESF PIRATES movie, oh and also add me on msn or aim or skype or yahoo

Don’t do it, he’s a 60 year old man looking for company and nudy pictures of young boys O_O

Oh noes! Somebody found out! Heh, okay, you’ve had your spam, and I’ve had mine, so back on topic.

Actually, i was talking about LionHeart >_>

Anyway, i’ll record some sounds, to hear what i sound like. Well since i’m russian i don’t expect much but who knows, if i have a nice voice i’ll call your secretary (or pm you).

Heh. Just keep in mind that people are rarely happy with the sound of their own voice on a mic. It’s best if you let me be the judge.

I’ll be one of the actors…

Same…Also i’m a pro esf player..( If that counts )
And don’t worry about my activity..ask lion :stuck_out_tongue:

I wish u the best of luck =P The only problem i think u’de run into is the maps. IT would be pretty hard to get the dbz fealing with the the limited number an size of the maps available.

But with some slick “close-up” camera views. i bet you could pull it off

hey, i wouldnt mind being in this, seeing as i broke my knuckle last night i wont be going to work so i guess i will have quite a bit of time on hands…:]

i’ll be an actor if ya like, one that does not do much fighting coz im not that good anyway…:stuck_out_tongue:

bish…

2nd bish

ontopic:you didn’t add me yet … :
ps: i meant as a modeler