PLUGIN: Giji Super Saiyan

Installation : just unrar the .rar, and place it into your Half-Life folder.
Then open plugins.ini, and write the plugin name BELOW EvolutionX.amxx, if you are using EVM.

So its like:

// any other plugins here
EvolutionX.amxx
giji_ssj.amxx
//any other plugins here

otherwise you wont have yellow powerup effect. You’ll have oridinary white one except yellow one.

Commands:[ul]
[li] .giji 0/1 - turn off/on giji transformation
[/li][/ul]To achieve Giji form, your powerlevel must be between 1,000,000 and 1,750,000.
Then just press ordinary trans button and you’ll ascend.

Download link : CLICK ME

I did this in spare time coz I got injured really badly, so… :talk:

Enjoy.

So what does this plug-in require besides ESF?!

so what does this do…

It lets you Transform befor SSj into False SSJ.

Doesnt requires anything. except amxx

hah, thats cool but i found a huge glitch, i can get like 100,000,000 PL when i first trans into it, i wont post how but if you PM me ill tell you how i did it. it also changes your speed alot also, and gives alota life.

Yeh these are know Bugs already. I wrote them already to Encore.
But you might still wanna PM him them cause maybe your getting them a different way.

You need only AMX Mod X with enabled Fun, Engine & FakeMeta modules.
I’ll try to fix that bugs ASAP.

| edit |

PM me RavenTrunks how you did it.

EXPLANATION:

This plugin allows you to ascend into “Giji” SSJ form seen in movie “Lord Slug”.
Its a half Super Saiyan, between normal and SSJ.

[QUOTE=EncorE_SX]
You need only AMX Mod X with enabled Fun, Engine & FakeMeta modules.
I’ll try to fix that bugs ASAP.

| edit |

PM me RavenTrunks how you did it.

EXPLANATION:

This plugin allows you to ascend into “Giji” SSJ form seen in movie “Lord Slug”.
Its a half Super Saiyan, between normal and SSJ.
[/quote]

So what is that exactly? Post some pics? I’ve never heard or seen this before. I want some proof before Im sold.

As he said, a state betwen normal and ssj
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/lutzalec/quasi_1.jpg
as example

Giji SSJ:

The level that Son Goku reached in Movie 4. This stage is not a “real” SSJ stage but it means the Saiya-jin’s rage and other attributes are “within” the requirements but he doesn’t have enough power.

In this stage:

  • Hair is uplifted but remains black.
  • Muscles increase.
  • Speed increases.
  • Full of rage.

He did it in the first episode of the great saiyaman saga too where he goes to hell and fights the ginyu force and picon fights cell

this is a nice little twist to the game I’ll definately try it out :slight_smile:

I dont know. This seems like a waste because the diffrence between 1 mil and 1.75 mil is verry small. Plus I really don’t like to have closed source plugins on my server. I always like to take what I have and add or take away a little bit of the plugin.

All this would really do is add an other little thing that most people probally shouldn’t download.

It is not closed source. You CAN get the source if you ASK for it in a pm.

Ok, here is the bugfixed version.

The commands now are
[ul]
[li] .giji 0/1 - turn off/on giji super saiyan transformation
[/li][li] .giji_transpl number - set the lowest end for the Giji transformation. So if you put 999,999, your min ascension pl will be 1,000,000 .
[/li][/ul]

Enjoy ( I hope :scared: )

CLICK ME

Wat about the BodyParts?
The model is kinda messed up when i go to giji…
The legs are messed up and theres like a looooong arm going somewhere.

Nothing about them. I don’t feel like replacing them. And you must use original or kreshi’s or any other goku model which has same skeleton as original one. otherwise, bye bye, since I still haven’t done mine ex2 avatar system >_<

[QUOTE=EncorE_SX]
Nothing about them. I don’t feel like replacing them. And you must use original or kreshi’s or any other goku model which has same skeleton as original one. otherwise, bye bye, since I still haven’t done mine ex2 avatar system >_<
[/quote]

I use Kreshis goku but it still stretches for me..

Does this thing work on downloaded models, cause I have a lot of those, or will it screw up?

As long as you are using default skeleton on models, it’ll work well.

I dunno, maybe you are using exploit?

Well like what i’m talking about is what I do is just go to a website and get models to download off there, so will those work, what I have for my Goku is the same as the normal one except he is battled damaged, so do you think that will work?

how do i compile them?

How to compile them? I dunno what ur talking about.
Battle damaged Goku will work just fine.