http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/2886/58650103vj4.jpg
Working on this for him… I need a really good close up picture of Janemba if anyone could find some.
http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/2886/58650103vj4.jpg
Working on this for him… I need a really good close up picture of Janemba if anyone could find some.
http://ultimatedragonball.rubberslug.com/gallery/img_b.aspx?ImageID=112586&Pass=
http://dbzs.jp/meteor/img/chara/08/janemba_super.jpg
It kinda lacks in detail, add more light and contrast
Yeah the skin is finished and it’s being ported to 1.3. Don’t worry about the skin map, it’s finished.
=_="
Thanks though but it would be nice if coughdaviddrewmeafrontfaceofjanembacoughcoughlolzcough
*Eyes are to rounded at the bottom, and are to large- looks almost chibi
*Collar bone/neck definition needs a lot of work, it’s to sharp and it’s just anatomically (is that a word) incorrect.
*Highlights on the ears are just wrong, the middle of the ear is the deepest part, not the lightest.
What he said ^
But yea the eyes are to large and less trianglar shape
Fix that problem first and itll soon be near perfect
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/8130/42784619wn6.jpg
He looks like a bunny rabbit :o
he looks tired, give him an evil expresion o the face
Geo is dead right
Loose the underlines beneath the eye or just make them less detailed straighter and extend them past the eye and definately give him an evil expression
still won’t do, move the mouth so he can seem mad
I watched Goku VS Janemba on youtube and he seems to smile a lot so I’ll probably go for that evil smile. I’ll work on it later… I’m just too darn lazy right now =.-